Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Colorado Sportsmen's Day at the Capitol - April 21

Sounds like a great event to host somewhere other than Denver. Too bad it couldn't be some place on the western slope. Nothing feels very "sportsmen" like in a huge city. Just imo.

FYInthere appears to be a rally
At the capital for feral invasive horses on the like the 23. So it might be wise if sportsmen use part of the spotlight to speak up about the impacts to native wildlife from feral invasive horses. A pre strict against the crazy horse people who believe that all wild lands should have feral horses.

FYInthere appears to be a rally
At the capital for feral invasive horses on the like the 23. So it might be wise if sportsmen use part of the spotlight to speak up about the impacts to native wildlife from feral invasive horses. A pre strict against the crazy horse people who believe that all wild lands should have feral horses.
The attached letter was sent to the Acting BLM Colorado State Director Friday.

I hope lots of folks can show up Thursday.

Attachments

• Horse_Burro Support Colorado.pdf
    412.9 KB · Views: 14
The attached letter was sent to the Acting BLM Colorado State Director Friday.

I hope lots of folks can show up Thursday.
That is great. It is a talking point that I feel all of us should breach anytime we can. I would say that the Horse population at 2,400 is list under. I have notice that horses are way outside of the HMAs in several places. On the Douglas HMA, Sand Wash for example there are now more horses outside the HMA than in. My recent trips I am seeing horses from adobe town showing up in Sand Wash and all the West to Baggs and east to Diamond. They essentially are living on about twice nearly 3 times more land than they are supposed to be on.

Where are the group photos?

I did see some posted in IG. Wasn't able to attend, but been commenting on the state horse issue for some time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back