Colorado ski partners wanted

So last night I was 1 beer deep, smoking a little chron and thinking up some hard ass drake lyrics to remix for a post whilst wiping the condensation from the ceiling with my chamois as my new heater burnt away the layer of ice that had formed during the previous -13 degree evening when I stood up to wipe the back ceiling panel behind my clothes and I totally forgot I had the back door propped open with my trusty paint stick for ventilation and when I leaned against it it fell wide open and I fell right on my ass on top of it outside of the camper.
Went from a balmy 60 degrees to 0 in about 1 second. 😆

“Where are @wllm @neff and @toge at when they say they doing all this and all that?”
0B8C137F-0F56-489A-B1C0-7FB8E0C7A5D6.jpeg

So last night I was 1 beer deep, smoking a little chron and thinking up some hard ass drake lyrics to remix for a post whilst wiping the condensation from the ceiling with my chamois as my new heater burnt away the layer of ice that had formed during the previous -13 degree evening when I stood up to wipe the back ceiling panel behind my clothes and I totally forgot I had the back door propped open with my trusty paint stick for ventilation and when I leaned against it it fell wide open and I fell right on my ass on top of it outside of the camper.

“Where are @wllm @neff and @toge at when they say they doing all this and all that?”
View attachment 261545
1674221652316.gif

View attachment 261545
1674225552763.png

View attachment 261545
I just folded the seats down and slept in the back of the Honda Fitski last weekend. What it lacks in leg room it makes up for in convenience.

View attachment 261545
you going to be at Copper tomorrow?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back