Colorado ski partners wanted

This is why we can’t have nice things.
What kind of worthless pos just leaves a box like this sitting next to the trash can at the rec center so it can just blow away?
And now someone else has to tear it up and throw it away.
Guess that’s why they’re called ski “bums”.
The incompetence of 99% of the people out here is truly amazing.
DD53FB2F-9FD4-4DE3-B142-6D7173CA1E71.jpeg

This is why we can’t have nice things.
What kind of worthless pos just leaves a box like this sitting next to the trash can at the rec center so it can just blow away?
And now someone else has to tear it up and throw it away.
Guess that’s why they’re called ski “bums”.
The incompetence of 99% of the people out here is truly amazing.
View attachment 262176

starting to see why many of us don't go up there anymore?

shit really went downhill fast after the Good Times in dillon turned into a dunkin donuts.

starting to see why many of us don't go up there anymore?

shit really went downhill fast after the Good Times in dillon turned into a dunkin donuts.
I still have my Beaver Creek pass... the VA purchase was the beginning of the end.

Maybe we need to take a page out of WY's book and just start cyber bulling everyone.

I still have my Beaver Creek pass... the VA purchase was the beginning of the end.

Maybe we need to take a page out of WY's book and just start cyber bulling everyone.

man we used to wake up late every saturday, fire up i70 from littleton to keystone in about 65 minutes, spend the afternoon dodging trees in the outback, have a quick ramen snack out of a large pepsi cup, then zip groomers under the lights till like 9 pm. grab some big daddy bacon cheeseburgers on the way out of town and be back in bed by like 10:45 pm. i think we spent like 299 bucks for a colorado pass.

it's actually just not really possible anymore. i need to build some rapport on a ski forum and then i'll gladly troll the chit out of some texas folks and recent transplants.

man we used to wake up late every saturday, fire up i70 from littleton to keystone in about 65 minutes, spend the afternoon dodging trees in the outback, have a quick ramen snack out of a large pepsi cup, then zip groomers under the lights till like 9 pm. grab some big daddy bacon cheeseburgers on the way out of town and be back in bed by like 10:45 pm. i think we spent like 299 bucks for a colorado pass.

it's actually just not really possible anymore. i need to build some rapport on a ski forum and then i'll gladly troll the chit out of some texas folks and recent transplants.
Are you 15? ;)

Last edited:
but yeah somber note skiing in the early 00-10s was pretty epic and then a lot of people died...

Shane McConkey
Sarah Burke
JP Auclair
Arne Backstrom
CR Johnson
Jon McMurray
Jamie Pierre
Doug Coombs
Tony Seibert

That list a number of other less famous folks I know kinda killed the vibe for me.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back