colorado sheep

Really great looking ram with some big bases! Looks right in that 170 range. What unit? I can't believe people turn in tags, especially sheep tags...I know a few legitimate reasons happen but I also know guys have come out and scouted a day or two and been intimidated by a mountain - then turned in their tag. It is cool how the RMBS worked to get tags re-issued when it happens. That's a good reason to stay in shape throughout the summer because you never know when the CDOW will call and say you are next in line. Congratulations on a great CO ram! Any interest in sharing your story in the RMBS magazine The Bighorn?

Yes, a big thank you go's out to RMBS and Co. DOW. The Ram was taken in S - 22. If anyone is lucky enough to draw that unit please contact me for info. I'm putting together a story for HF. As I understand it if I submit to HF then they get an exclusive on the story. I feel that I owe RMBS for the tag so let me think about it. How about some input from this Forum. What would you do?

Easy answer - let them print it first and we will run it later - no worries, just thought our readers would like to hear a cool story about another great CO ram. PM me and I'll tell you how to submit the article and photos...when you're ready.

The story of this hunt is now posted on Huntin Fool's Web site. Look for the Aug 2011 story contest. "Wounded Outfitter Ram " Hope you enjoy the story

That is awesome! I can only dream about one day drawing a tag, until then, the money spent on applying will be well worth the outcome. Congrats!

Thanks for voting in the members choice contest .Top prize is a new rifle or bow.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back