Colorado Safari?????

D

Deerslayer

Me and Dan or going in the Colorado high country in a few weeks.......make no question, we are after big bulls!...but being Colorado, we'll settle for any legal bulls! ;) .....and now we may be taking some "insurance".

With the Co drought management and the left over deer tags being sold over the counter this year....looks like we can head in with a Bull elk, cow elk, and muley buck tag for me, dan and my son........that's 6 critters!..and 4 of them big 'uns! :eek: ...not sure how many pack trips out that would mean from 10 to 15 miles back in..so we might wanna think this one through a little! :D
DS

Just take a string of fifteen or so horses..That ought to get you guy's and every thing you can shoot, out in one trip!!! :D :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>.....and now we may be taking some "insurance". <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhhhhh Someone thinkin' they need some ?!?!!?

GOOD luck to ya's !!!! I'll be heading afield myself soon !!!!!

Hell yes we need some!..we'll be taking an official "expert critter judger"!.......we wouldn't want to have to go to trial on the forum when we get back and post pix.....
DS

Sounds like you are set! Also sounds like you might be making a lot of work for yourselves! :eek: ;)

Good luck out in the pumpkin patch!!

Oak

Remember the antler must be higher than the hair line. Now just because it has a 40 inch tall rack doesnt make it legal. There may be a long ass hair sticking up past the antler which would make it illegal. J/K LOL Good Luck on your hunt.

Deerslayer,

You sound like us. We have all the same tags.. Except we don't have horses.. Ouch.. Good luck to you

Have a good one guys. Good luck and take lots of pictures, just be careful about posting the pictures

Make sure your cell phone is charged up DS. I figure before each kill, we'll double check the size reg.s and call shitka and get his premission.

Back