Colorado Mini “Death Hike”?

Deckerp

Wondering if a few people local to the front range would be interested in arranging and planning some sort of challenging off trail hike or series of hikes. Maybe some of you are familiar with the Exo guys and their Hunt Backcountry podcast and the Death Hike (as named by them) that they do every year. Their’s is a bit more extreme then what I have in mind at the moment. Maybe something in the 10-20mile range? a good excuse to train for fall and maybe meet some new friends.

Okay cool! I thought maybe a good way to go about it would be to arrange an initial hike that is not too crazy - like a 10mile route - that would give the folks involved a chance to meet and see how we all do and then from there plan a more challenging route? Personally I would like them to be primary off trail.

Okay cool! I thought maybe a good way to go about it would be to arrange an initial hike that is not too crazy - like a 10mile route - that would give the folks involved a chance to meet and see how we all do and then from there plan a more challenging route? Personally I would like them to be primary off trail.
You mean you don’t want to start by hiking up Pikes Peak? 😂

Hey McFly

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/f0e9d06d-e79a-4535-bcdd-fc6c738d7e35

Last edited:
I’m interested as well! Not sure my schedule will allow but if I can make it work I’m in!

Wondering if a few people local to the front range would be interested in arranging and planning some sort of challenging off trail hike or series of hikes. Maybe some of you are familiar with the Exo guys and their Hunt Backcountry podcast and the Death Hike (as named by them) that they do every year. Their’s is a bit more extreme then what I have in mind at the moment. Maybe something in the 10-20mile range? a good excuse to train for fall and maybe meet some new friends.
Definitely interested. And love creating super stupid routes 😂

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gowest23
Back