Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Colorado list B tag question

PAGOAT

I looked around for a while and can't find the answer. Are list B cow tags going to use preference points if drawn? I'm thinking of adding one of them to an over the counter bull tag hunt.

They are both correct. My Dad draws one every other year first choice and uses his one point.

Ok so not trying to hijack but if you have an A list tag as your first choice and a B list as your second, can you draw both? Not really sure how B list tags work but I know you can have more than one. I’ll read up on it more but hopefully I’m not full crazy.

Ok so not trying to hijack but if you have an A list tag as your first choice and a B list as your second, can you draw both? Not really sure how B list tags work but I know you can have more than one. I’ll read up on it more but hopefully I’m not full crazy.
No, you can't. Colorado looks at everyone's first choice before looking at anyone's second choice. And you can only acquire one tag per application. So... in your example, if you draw your first choice (the A tag), then you would lose your points and receive the A tag. If you whiff on your first choice, you would accrue a point and potentially draw your second choice (B tag) if there are more of those available after everyone's first choice is considered.

Thank you, guys. Guess I'll be using my points on a cow tag.
You can always put in the preference point code for 1st choice and then your cow tag as second. Or if it’s a B cow tag that’s usually available as a leftover buy it off that list.

You can always put in the preference point code for 1st choice and then your cow tag as second. Or if it’s a B cow tag that’s usually available as a leftover buy it off that list.
Thats taking chances I'm not going to do :D . I'll use the points to know a plan for sure.

Understandable, but you can look at the draw report and see if it was drawn on second choice applications last year as well. And if it was available in the leftover list you you can find that as well. If you like you can send me the tags you are looking for and I’ll take a look.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back