MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Colorado leftover list is out

You can't second guess yourself in this game... gotta trust your gut and send it as soon as you see the tag.

What was your assessment of the new secondary draw system? Also, as I understand it, the secondary draw will include returned tags next year, no more leftover/returned free for all. Is that correct?

What was your assessment of the new secondary draw system? Also, as I understand it, the secondary draw will include returned tags next year, no more leftover/returned free for all. Is that correct?

Honestly I think this year the whole draw start to finish worked pretty well. System did glitch, shutdown, etc. Success is defined as how well the process worked not whether or not I got anything.

There will always be a free for all day as long as they reissue returned tags. You have 30 days until the season starts meaning October for the late season tags.

Has anyone seen confirmation that Leftover Watch is defunct? I got a few alerts last week but not sure if it’s “really” active or not. Don’t want to plunk down on the other app if that one is actually still operating but no one seems to have been able to get in touch with the guy who ran it and their website is defunct.

Has anyone seen confirmation that Leftover Watch is defunct? I got a few alerts last week but not sure if it’s “really” active or not. Don’t want to plunk down on the other app if that one is actually still operating but no one seems to have been able to get in touch with the guy who ran it and their website is defunct.
I’m Still getting timely notifications on the hunt codes I entered

I’m Still getting timely notifications on the hunt codes I entered
Good to know, thanks @brushcreek . We were down south last week and I only got the alerts when I got service, which was spotty, so by the time I looked they were gone (which is common anyway).

I thInk I’ll add a few more codes to my list and pay more attention. There are only a handful I’m really interested in anyway.

Add one with a lot of tags currently available and it will alert you once every 24 hours (and you know it’s still working).
I did this, thanks for the tip. Also - if you reset the alert it seems to update again once the list is updated (in my case was almost 2h elapsed time, but the pdf update time and the notification were pretty close)

I also got charged for my auto-renewal on Leftover Watch Yesterday (others had reported otherwise). So the app appears to be working but unsupported at this point. I’m willing to gamble the 9.99 that it stays working for this month at least.

Is there a service where you can enter the tags you want and it will immediately purchase one for you if it comes available? It's amazing how fast the tags are gone.

Is there a service where you can enter the tags you want and it will immediately purchase one for you if it comes available? It's amazing how fast the tags are gone.
I think guys were doing that last year. Cpw added the captcha I am not a robot layer sometime this year which, I think, put an end to it. They're gone fast but from what me and my buddies have experienced they were gone faster last year.

Is anyone else still refreshing the leftover list? I think it is engrained in me to do it every hour or so and I'm going to have to ween myself off of it haha.

I look at the reissued license process like a game.. If you don't like it, don't play it.

Last year there were around 10 different hunts with multiple tags each on the initial list I was interested in. By the time I got through the spinning wheel of death they were all gone. But a couple weeks and couple thousand refresh button hits later, I had a tag.

I actually find the entire process to be quite enjoyable.
I agree! It's like winning the lottery sometimes, you might be super close but still don't get it. I don't get mad I just look at it like hunting or fishing you can't catch or shoot them all, but when you do it's very rewarding!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back