PEAX Equipment

Colorado leftover list is out

@Oak or @wllm1313

didn't one of you have a 1st draft of last years saved? i couldn't find it again on here, would you mind sharing it? i'm curious to compare some stuff

edit: nevermind, i got it

Last edited:
Even I can tell there’s some decent tags on that list. Now I feel even worse that my trip this year is cancelled.

Just looked and there is only 1 of the tags I’ll be trying for. I’m sure it will be a breeze lol

20pfsv.jpg

Weird, the tags I was interested in that were available in last years leftover weren't available in this years secondary draw. But here they are on the final leftover list. I had assumed they just weren't drawn last year and that's why they were available. Wonder why folks suddenly decided to turn them back in? Anyone else notice this??

I would like one of two tags- one has 1 available and the other has 11. So you’re saying there’s a chance.....😀

Weird, the tags I was interested in that were available in last years leftover weren't available in this years secondary draw. But here they are on the final leftover list. I had assumed they just weren't drawn last year and that's why they were available. Wonder why folks suddenly decided to turn them back in? Anyone else notice this??
I think last years leftovers had tags that were turned back in and not drawn. This year the secondary draw was only tags that weren’t drawn. It will be madness like always on 8/4.

Last edited:
Wish I didn't have a full schedule this fall. Seems like quite a few 3 plus point hunts on the list this year. Covid related returns likely?

Wish I didn't have a full schedule this fall. Seems like quite a few 3 plus point hunts on the list this year. Covid related returns likely?

U know, makes sense that folks would apply and draw early on when we thought maybe it would be over by now. And it's getting closer to season and infection still going on so dont want to risk it. Who knows?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back