Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colorado "Governor's Tag" Raffles

Whoops had to expand that comment a page back, it'll be on their Facebook page.. was asking because the website hadn't been updated and he wrote a comment that all ticket purchasers would recieve an email, which I never got. Still missing pictures of at least 1 raffle ticket, got worried they forgot Haha.

Whoops had to expand that comment a page back, it'll be on their Facebook page.. was asking because the website hadn't been updated and he wrote a comment that all ticket purchasers would recieve an email, which I never got. Still missing pictures of at least 1 raffle ticket, got worried they forgot Haha.
Mine went to my spam

Everyone got pictures, but they may have ended up in your junk mail. Send me a private message and I will forward you the email.

@Oak any word on a live stream? Or another way to watch/ find out results?

The drawing will be live on our Facebook page at 2:00 PM tomorrow, or shortly thereafter. The video will be posted on our website soon after that if you don't have Facebook.

Thanks to everyone who purchased tickets. I saw lots of familiar names when I threw the raffle tickets in the bins today. I hope you appreciate that I took the time to crease every ticket, and I hope that there are some winners from HT.

The drawing will be live on our Facebook page at 2:00 PM tomorrow, or shortly thereafter. The video will be posted on our website soon after that if you don't have Facebook.

Thanks to everyone who purchased tickets. I saw lots of familiar names when I threw the raffle tickets in the bins today. I hope you appreciate that I took the time to crease every ticket, and I hope that there are some winners from HT.

I might need to get a fb account

I wish everybody except for me luck today...bad luck. Always look forward to these draws. They are fun, go to a good cause, and a few lucky people will make some great memories.

Join us at Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society for our live Facebook video event at 2 pm today for live drawing of Colordo Statewide Mountain Goat, Bighorn Sheep and Pronghorn raffle tags plus a couple Weaver Rifles and Swarovski optics!!!

”See“ y’all at 2pm when hopefully one of us wins big!

Last edited:
The winners are:

Optics #1 - Steve Bouricius, Colorado, Ticket No. 00084
Optics #2 - Mark Cathey, Nevada, Ticket No. 00028
Optics #3 - Christian Blough, New York, Ticket No. 00110
Weaver .257 - Terry Meyers, Colorado, Ticket No. 00001
Weaver .300 - Kevin Zepp, Colorado, Ticket No. 00378
Pronghorn - David Watling, New Mexico, Ticket No. 00089
Mountain Goat - Thad Barnes, Colorado, Ticket No. 00314
Bighorn Sheep - Jerome Garcia, New Mexico, Ticket No. 00691

Thanks to everyone for playing. Despite a canceled Rendezvous it turned out to be the most successful raffle season ever.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back