Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colorado GMU 107 Public Land whitetail

Outdoorayres

Hello gentlemen, looking for some odds here. My wife and I are bound and determined to hunt late season white tail on public access land in GMU 107. We have not found a land owner willing to let us hunt but also we have not really looked. I have looked at the statistical data from huntscore, and from CPW its self. Its not bad but it does not include public land only data. I have found roughly 1,000 acres publicly huntable out of the 760,000 acres in the gmu. Any help would be appreciated.

There only looks like 2 places the public can hunt to me 1 SWA and 1 small walk in. So what are you looking for

Join one of the Colorado hunting forums on fb. Have your wife join, and say that its actually your child's tag, somebody will fall for it. Seriously though , join one and ask if anyone has land to hunt. I've seen that work several times

Thanks everyone! Yeah just wanting to see if anyone has had any luck on the small trace of public land available. If we don't harvest then it's just fine. But just looking at odds of 30% I'm pretty sure on the small trace of land available it's probably more like a .002% chance haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back