Colorado G16 Mountain Goat

LIK2HNT

Just opened and went through my emails last night and found out the person who drew the tag turned it in and I was next in line. Hunt starts 9/20/21 so I have about 4 weeks to plan and get ready. I would really appreciate talking to anyone who has hunted it before or knows about the area.
Glad I looked at my emails. They sent it to me Monday before 5am and I had to buy my tag by 8am this morning.
Thanks
Bill

Just opened and went through my emails last night and found out the person who drew the tag turned it in and I was next in line. Hunt starts 9/20/21 so I have about 4 weeks to plan and get ready. I would really appreciate talking to anyone who has hunted it before or knows about the area.
Glad I looked at my emails. They sent it to me Monday before 5am and I had to buy my tag by 8am this morning.
Thanks
Bill
Awesome! I have the 4th season nanny tag. Pm me. Not sure how helpful I can be as I am still figuring things out, but I’ll try and maybe we can bounce ideas off each other. Your tag is about a month earlier than mine.

Thanks
Bill
Absolutely outstanding! Congratulations.

Good luck, saw some nice billies in there last year one was @ 48" but is gone now. You will have fun, take your time and look them over.

4th season could be tough with weather, got a decent billy there last year, saw lots family herds, I’ll help you out where possible

4th season could be tough with weather, got a decent billy there last year, saw lots family herds, I’ll help you out where possible
Thank you very much, and yeah, the weather is what I’m most worried about, have the nanny tag though, so a little less pressure. And not afraid to hike! A lot!

Who cares on the sex, I almost dropped the hammer on a nanny, looked better than most the billies I saw

Dsnow9 sorry I have not been in touch. Since the hunt was such short notice I worked a lot of OT to prepare things so I could get vacation. Mainly for being short staffed because our government wants to pay people not to work. Then a lot of work to catch up when I got back. Hope you had a successful hunt I got a 9 7/9” billy. Very steep country but my friend, my daughter, and I got it done. Steepest pack out In the dark I have ever done.

Attachments

• 6A4DA208-1E79-486D-BE24-4A0960B7FB0A.jpeg
    6A4DA208-1E79-486D-BE24-4A0960B7FB0A.jpeg
    732.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 7CB4924B-DAA0-47DB-887A-0AD5C2C2527F.png
    7CB4924B-DAA0-47DB-887A-0AD5C2C2527F.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 38
Dsnow9 sorry I have not been in touch. Since the hunt was such short notice I worked a lot of OT to prepare things so I could get vacation. Mainly for being short staffed because our government wants to pay people not to work. Then a lot of work to catch up when I got back. Hope you had a successful hunt I got a 9 7/9” billy. Very steep country but my friend, my daughter, and I got it done. Steepest pack out In the dark I have ever done.

Nice goat! @Dsnow9 is still up there hunting, taking lots of nice pictures of billies...

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back