Colorado Draw Summaries

jabber

Went from being one point behind on deer to almost three points behind.

It boggles my mind how so many residents with 20, 25, 30, or 34!!! points put in for another preference point.

Edit: There are 8 residents that applied with 29 elk points. None of them applied for a first choice tag.

Last edited:
It boggles my mind how so many residents with 20, 25, 30, or 34!!! points put in for another preference point.

Edit: There are 8 residents that applied with 29 elk points. None of them applied for a first choice tag.
I know one of the residents with 34 elk points. He's a DWM and is just waiting until he retires.

Very interesting. The tag i would have applied for, pre-covid, jumped one point.

Will need to decide if i apply for the same tag next year, but of course there will probably be another 1 point increase.

I applied for a preference point only. I don't know why, but today it shows as "not awarded". Prior to the draw it showed "entered". Anyone have an explanation?

I applied for a preference point only. I don't know why, but today it shows as "not awarded". Prior to the draw it showed "entered". Anyone have an explanation?
It means you weren't awarded a license.

I wonder what the time-value of money adjusted cost of the resulting tag will end up being including all the points.
Next to nothing for resident. Especially dwm’s, they work everyday of the main seasons and really only get to hunt the really off times if anything at all.

Just click on your preference points in the left column and see if you have one.
Ok. I do have an additional point. Thanks. I was definitely confused when it said not awarded when I didn't apply for a license.

The tag I am waiting on for deer actually got a tad better this year. If this years number flow into next year it could be my year :)

Some guys just like to say how many points they have. It seems to be a status symbol in some crowds. For 2021, just go ahead and add 2 points to every 2nd and 3rd season hunt. For 4th season next year, just go ahead and add 5 points and still won't cover the creep that is coming.

Rich

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back