Colorado Deer

another great story IDB. first thing I thought when I saw that buck, holy chit!!! congrats. nice looking animal.

Bugler:

Great buck. You are piling them up this year.

I am in the motel in CO, checking emails after a day of hard scouting. I am seeing similar results to what you report. Not looking good at this point.

Congrats on another great animal.

Thanks for all the nice comments fella's.

Nice job, IB! Great photos, and great looking buck.
Dude I want to thank you again for letting me stop by the house and clean up a little. Also thanks for the map and the PIZZA. That was the first real food I'd had in 8 days. :D

Way to stick with it and make it all work out!! Your patience and determination are incredible. By day 3, I'd have been done. I guess that's why you kill the big ones and I don't :D.
It makes it way tougher when hunting solo. No one to complain too. I saw myself talking to a lot of trees.

He is pretty.

right at 180?

Awesome buck Bryce!!!! That thing is gorgeous!!! I love the symetry and those eye guards. That scar under his eye is cool too.. Maybe he should be called the linebacker buck :) I think you beat the odds as well. I heard from a couple people over there that they never saw anything. I think your knowledge of hunting as well as your experience put you a head of the game and the competition. Congratulations again on a very hard earned trophy!!!
The crazy thing was that was a very fresh scar. I didn't see another buck in the vicinity but who knows.

sweet buck. Gonna have it mounted?
I'll do a euro on him.

NICE !!!!!! Thanks for all the Hunting Pictures. It looks different then I pictured. Good looking country !!

Wow great buck. Everytime I see your posts you have a great critter on the ground. Have to ask what unlucky critter is next?

An awesome buck for sure! Way to go IB!

That buck reminds me of one I missed while hunting with Big Sky a few years ago. Needless to say it is burned in my mind. Glad to see you were able to connect with such a great looking buck.

Damn IDB....you know you've hit the "next" level when you start doing just Euro's on bucks like that. ;) That's a dandy bra....Very cool lookin' buck! Great write up too.....way to battle through it. Tough to give up after waiting 9yrs. I'm sure.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back