Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Colorado Deer Up!

I was feeling good about rifle antelope in CO this year until they cut my tag allotment in half...now I gotta hope for my second choice deer tag

Last edited:
Looks like my dad drew a tag for 3rd season in the gunnison basin, cant wait to help with that hunt!

sweet me and my pops got our points. now hopefully we draw for utah. if not then it looks like we'll be hunting in cali.

Looks like via backdoor, I drew too! Should be archery tag for me! Unless the RFW choice came though. When are you heading out for youth season Zach? Good luck!

So if I have 490 next to my deer app on file, does that mean I didn't draw a deer tag?

thats what it sounds like to me. I saw a 590 so I called the CPW and she told me what GMU I drew. Then she told me what my wife drew too! :hump:

I put in for a point for my first choice since my second choice deer tag was supposed to be a gimme...till they cut the allotment by 200, so I'll have to wait and see

I should have done some better planning on deer for sure...listened to some friends on my first choice...actually was only 30% chance to draw last year before the tag cuts this year....hopefully something is left in the leftover draw...not cool on my part fo sho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back