Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Colorado deer tag allocation 2023

TN VOL

Hey guys where can I find or see the deer tag allocations for 2023 for each unit?? Is that something that happens after draw deadline?? Thanks

After application deadline. May Commission meeting. Expect lower quotas, especially in NW CO.
Agreed on the lower quotas. I have been through Meeker, Rangely, etc. a couple of times this winter. Brutal conditions for sure.

I was in that corner this week. Lordy Lordy the BLM has some issues with road maintenance.

For youth..does a youth hunter have to be 11 before you can start buying pref points?

This is a great resource. Other factors influence biologists, but this certainly should help in the general sense.

I'll likely hunt general season bulls in Southern CO this season on a hunt I do on-and-off again, and my dad and bro-in-law will likely draw buck tags if the quotas do not change. Snow wasn't terrible there, but I know nothing more than this cool colored photo so we'll see.
Screenshot_20230419-204251-612.png

I’m new to this I’m trying to muzzleload mule deer what are my chances of getting a tag? Can I use muzzleloader on archery and rifle seasons? Is there an OTC muzzleloader tags?

I’m new to this I’m trying to muzzleload mule deer what are my chances of getting a tag? Can I use muzzleloader on archery and rifle seasons? Is there an OTC muzzleloader tags?
You’d have to draw a muzzy tag for mule deer, no OTC. You are too late for the 1st draw. Maybe can get 1 in a less desired unit though in the leftover draw. Licenses are season specific generally. Probably not too many folks will be drawing anything with zero preference points this year unless it’s in a real tough unit.

Ouch. No chance for me on the deer and elk tags I wanted. Even a slimmer chance at my 2nd choices. Could get lucky, but seriously doubt it. NW units sure got slashed. Guessing this fall will be offshore fishing instead of hunting in CO. Got the bad news already on Utah apps.
Ha! Yah I think we’re going to do another long range trip this fall. It’s not looking like we’ll be hunting much.

Ouch. No chance for me on the deer and elk tags I wanted. Even a slimmer chance at my 2nd choices. Could get lucky, but seriously doubt it. NW units sure got slashed. Guessing this fall will be offshore fishing instead of hunting in CO. Got the bad news already on Utah apps.
Where am from we drive n shoot. No license no BS. Bet lot of people do it here!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back