Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Colorado Bound Cant go

Gun Dog

Well my dad and cousin left to look for new ground to hunt. We deceided not to hunt as I could not go. We had a new baby in October so it is my own fault but it sure hurts not being able to elk hunt this year.

GunDog you havent been married long LOL

this gave it away

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>We had a new baby in October so it is my own fault <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remember it takes 2 and always say everything is your wifes fault, this way when you really do screw up you can say it was your fault and she will think your a king for not blaming her.
wink.gif

Congrats on the kid

Delw

Thanks and you are correct. I thought I may slide by as the baby was born Oct. 9 but it didn't fly. I guess I will have to hunt extra hard and long next year.

Congrats on the kid, GunDog...my first boy was born October 8 5 years back. I had to cut back a little on the gallyvantin' then too.
frown.gif
Hate to break it to you, but it won't get any better until they move out.
wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Hate to break it to you, but it won't get any better until they move out. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jeeze D, you are a real inspiration for Gun Dog.
wink.gif

Congrats on the new addition to the family and hope you get more than your fair share of hunting in next year.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I guess I will have to hunt extra hard and long next year. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Buuuahaah !! Thats a Newbie misconception.. First off, The first year you REALLY sock it to her. With a New Baby she won't think about leaving you then. You leave every chance you get. Hell, Even if you have no-were to go get out and Say you're busy. She'll remember that the Rest of her life. The foillowing year you can Hunt and She won't even bother ya. She'll remember how bad it was the year before and then think it wasn't as bad on year two..

Also, play the video I posted in the Fireside under "CAN I get a THANK YOU". for her... Not only will she Slap you, She might even punch out a few teeth.. But having a Newborn you're cut off from the goods anyways so She don't have much power...

Remember Be strong, Tell her who is In charge and Watch the Fireworks
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

(Moosie stands back and gets the Camera ready for a film for America's most pissed off house wives. I'll be making a MINT off this one.....)
wink.gif

On the serious side, Congrats and Bummer on the Hunt. You will be able to remind her every year how you sacraficed this for her and the Kid, (Even though it's for you too).
grouphug.gif

Maybe I should not admit this but here goes, I also have a two year old that was born OCTOBER 8th. So I have a girl age two born oct. 8 and a boy born oct. 9. Now It may seem that I didn't plan but actually I did. I was not thinking on the first one but the second well. Not really planned for oct. but now I only have to deal with one birthday party at the same time. Instead of missing two separate days I can do it in one. I guess it serves me right as I have hunted or fished every chance I got in the past. From Sept to Dec. I was always gone.

you think you are gonna get away with one birthday party. if you do you have better kids and wife than me.i can hunt when i want, buy guns when i want, but i cant crunch the kis holidays or birthdays to hunt.but if it makes you feel better 4 of my boys birthdays are during hunting season too.
grouphug.gif

this sounds like a good one for the "EXCUSES" topic.

congrats on the baby, i got lucky, well at least 3 times. march 10, may 29, and july 21. i might miss a day of work but never a day of hunting.

Gundog, I would say you are screwed until them youngins is old enuf to hunt. Then maybe you will get an October out in the sticks. Till then, better stick to killin em with sticks.
elkgrin.gif

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back