Colorado 3rd season Deer...

We pulled the plug this morning and headed to the house. Great weather just not much for game. We did get into 50-60 cows but they had none of it. We saw one deer on public land, apparently this unit is for hunters to camp and have a good time. That is fine with me, I got to spend time with my oldest son and that matters more than taking an animal to me. Hope all are having a successful hunt, I'm ready for the next tag draw! Take care, Andy!

We pulled the plug this morning and headed to the house. Great weather just not much for game. We did get into 50-60 cows but they had none of it. We saw one deer on public land, apparently this unit is for hunters to camp and have a good time. That is fine with me, I got to spend time with my oldest son and that matters more than taking an animal to me. Hope all are having a successful hunt, I'm ready for the next tag draw! Take care, Andy!

We need that 'like' button again for quality time with your son :D

Glad you had quality time hunting with you son, let the waiting begin! LOL John

It just goes to show it isn't always about the kill. Memories are where it's at. Hopefully next season will be great memories with meat in the freezer. LOL!

I don't always wait.........but when I do.....its for the tag draw!

It's called a draw because they draw it out for so long.;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back