Colorado 2nd Draw?

They adjusted the wording on the website from "early June" to "mid June". Applications are accepted starting Wednesday so my guess is also tomorrow. Since they waited til after the pay deadline (Friday) for primary draw tags, im hoping there will be some reissues on there.

I was told by a friend in licensing that unpaid licenses from the primary draw were being added to the list and it wouldn't be available until June 15.
I'm guilty of doing that. I decided to not do a bear hunt and it was easier to not pay for it then pay for it and get a refund. Plus, it would be available sooner for other hunters.

Probably, because i've been checking since 5am.

I don't believe they start work at 9am. Post the damn thing!
You ever worked in an office? Sure you get there at 0900. First thing is check your email, hope there's no unexpected work waiting for you. Then you gotta get coffee. Catch up with Billy and Earl a few cubicles down. Then it's time for you to mix up your oatmeal and/or make some toast. That leads to the morning BM. Then you get some work done before lunch.

I'm kind of joking, but not really. I bet the list is posted by midday.

You ever worked in an office? Sure you get there at 0900. First thing is check your email, hope there's no unexpected work waiting for you. Then you gotta get coffee. Catch up with Billy and Earl a few cubicles down. Then it's time for you to mix up your oatmeal and/or make some toast. That leads to the morning BM. Then you get some work done before lunch.

the introverts get their coffee and rush back to the cubicle to read the news and hunttalk till the coffee does what it's supposed to

screw billy and earl, buncha chatty kathys

My office was an 18 wheeler.

Reactions: LCH
Goodness, the application period is 2 weeks and doesn't even open until tomorrow. You should have left before sunrise. Haven't you seen that it's hotter than Rob Shaul watching a Hush video on Instagram out there today?

I was waiting for a new rod coming by Fedex. I wanted to test it today. I see there's still no list and of course the rod didn't come yet either.

I don't have two weeks to wait. I have a gun up for sale with some guys interested. I want to see if I have a chance at an elk tag before selling the gun.

I pretty much have reasons for whatever I do. Even though others can't see it.

spoiler alert

there will be a lot of elk tags one could have a chance at on the list

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back