Colorado 2023... here we go!

One of the best scenes from that show. and the party has begun. Now I just get to sit back and wait for my card to be charged in a couple of months
Great show. Right there with you should have 1 charge for sure hopefully 2.

Dang it @MtnElk you’re really hurting my style. I applied this morning which is basically the opposite of my historical last hour of application period. I’m not a shoe in for a single tag this year so here is to drawing more tags than I can hunt! 1677684987414.gif

Dang it @MtnElk you’re really hurting my style. I applied this morning which is basically the opposite of my historical last hour of application period. I’m not a shoe in for a single tag this year so here is to drawing more tags than I can hunt! View attachment 266698
The key is to file early and with confidence. and then draw ALL THE TAGS.

The key is to file early and with confidence. and then draw ALL THE TAGS.
Ok man, well when I draw my moose, sheep, antelope, elk, deer and Wyoming antelope (3), deer, and elk (2). I’m gonna need a lot of help. Will basically need to take two month off and since this is your doing I’m going to need a designated packer for those two month. Since this is your doing I accept your application for the position and see this message as a binding agreement! 😉

Ok man, well when I draw my moose, sheep, antelope, elk, deer and Wyoming antelope (3), deer, and elk (2). I’m gonna need a lot of help. Will basically need to take two month off and since this is your doing I’m going to need a designated packer for those two month. Since this is your doing I accept your application for the position and see this message as a binding agreement! 😉
I've already got most of October and November blocked off with the wife... what's a few more trips.

between wyoming and colorado i will have applied for 10 tags all said and done this year. that number will likely increase to 12 on the secondary drawing.

should only draw three of them.

i'll be in a whole host of trouble and excitement should anymore pop up as succesfull

between wyoming and colorado i will have applied for 10 tags all said and done this year. that number will likely increase to 12 on the secondary drawing.

should only draw three of them.

i'll be in a whole host of trouble and excitement should anymore pop up as succesfull
I'm not going to draw 4 of the 6 tags, but my deer and elk are all but locks. The curveball will be if I hit jackpot and draw my NM tag. Highly unlikely, but man oh man, I can dream of hunting 1st season elk CO and then hustling to hunt a dream unit in NM the next week.

Hope you are successful though!

As a perpetual procrastinator, is there a reason one would want to apply early? Don't the applications all just sit and wait until the draw date?

As a perpetual procrastinator, is there a reason one would want to apply early? Don't the applications all just sit and wait until the draw date?
ricky-bobby-will-ferell.gif

Seriously though no benefit. I tend to over think things and constantly go back and forth. When I apply I feel that I can stop thinking about it and move on to the next Wyoming deer and antelopefor me(after quotas). Not that I've never changed a app after applying but I usually don't it forces me to finalize my plan. I will say never wait till the last day as sights have been pron to crashing with all the last minute applications.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back