Colo sheep/goat this week

Mine shows that I can pay the $100 balance for a goat point. Card changed so it wasn't automatic

For folks with a $50 or $100 charge you can see if it is sheep or goat if in your account orders list one of them will show the cost went from prior $7/9 when you applied to now be $57/109 if got a pref pt instead of tag.

guys I know who drew goat are still showing just $7/9 cost so far and not the tag fee paid

Just updated in the draw tab, definitely the goat tag!
Yep I'm seeing that too. Haven't updated the pp tab yet. I also cruised over to the cpw hunt statistics website and they haven't published the 2021 draw odds yet. If I recall in the past they are pretty quick to publish draw odds. Wouldn't be surprised if it takes a few days though.

Like Khunter, I am on my sheep waiting period. Like Khunter, I received my desert bighorn sheep unsuccessful email. Unlike Khunter, I got hit for a mt. goat tag a few minutes ago.

Looking forward to following my heros’ (Khunter and Dinkshooter) footsteps on Quandry Peak!

Just received "unsuccessful" in the email. Anyone have a slight clue how many resident points for desert bighorn? As I assumed, it's more than zero!!! 😅😅, but I had to try.

That Vondiii guy must be related to me. He has good luck on his 4th year of applying. I'm seeing the same charges and a mt goat tag in my online profile for CPW. Going to to be an epic Fall Vondii.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back