Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colo sheep/goat this week

Khunter

Looking forward to 'seeing' the happy whoops and hollers from the lucky sheep and goat tag recipients this week. Credit cards should be starting to hit beginning at least by Tuesday morning IF they stay on schedule.

Personally, relegated to the improbable desert sheep draw as I drew and bowhunted goat and sheep the last two years.

Good luck hunt talkers!
KirbySheepPack.jpgKirbySheepHeadon.jpg

Had a fine time last fall when, incredibly, Dinkshooter and I both had tags same hunt and bowhunted goats. He killed his 5 days after this photo
MtGoatKirbyJoe.jpg

Attachments

• KirbySheepSide.jpg
    KirbySheepSide.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
We have low single digit odds of anyone in my family drawing a goat tag, but I'll be watching for a credit card hit tomorrow. I'm not even sure how we would fit a hunt into our plans, but I guess I would know before I apply here in Oregon, so we would make it work.

QQ

Got excited when I saw a single charge from CO Parks and Wildlife. Then saw the $100 amount and realized it was a point. Still waiting for the other.

Anyone know when we should find out what we drew? I'm pretty sure it was my dads ewe tag but could also be a nanny mt goat.
i’m making a wild guess since I know a bunch of guys have gotten hit for goat preference points and tags that maybe you drew goat?

no matter what it is congratulations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back