Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colo 2011 moose results, backdoor

Khunter

For those who cannot wait, the Colo moose results are available via the "back Door" in the license purchase window.

In the picture, seeing 2 resident entries for moose is the key, or a single nonresident entry with a 3-digit code starting with "5" and lacking "APP" at the end...

I drew my 2nd shiras tag here in Colo, a cow tag this go round, unit 6. Not too shabby and I swear the new bow across the room is vibrating and whispers "let me at 'em" every few minutes. Or maybe that is all in my head:eek: I do know the moose at our 3D shoot this weekend will be getting extra attention!!

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
Congrats, looking fwd to another hunt account from ya. Last years was a good'n.

Congrats, and good luck - for which unit did you draw? Did you draw your second tag in the same unit as the 1st successful draw, or did you draw where it was better odds? You have drawn two, my buddy (and I) have been skunked for 14 years?

I have searched with my name and my CID number and all I get is a message that "unable to locate any applications with that name or number". This is my first year applying in CO, Is this why I am having trouble?

do not know but you can not draw in your first year...take a few to be 'elegible' with a min of 3 poitns for a bull tag.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back