Caribou Gear

Coffee roasters that support the Outdoors

This may be better in the recipe section so I apologize if this doesn't belong here.

This is an odd question but does anyone know of any coffee roasters that are available online and show support to hunting, fishing, and/or public lands? Something akin to Black Rifle Coffee company and the 2nd amendment. So far all I've found are gimmicky or sold by Granola Gals. I'd like my morning coffee affliction to fund something and someone who deserves it.
Thanks!

Dark Timber is a huge supporter of BHA and TRCP. They even had a “Roosevelt Roast” a few months back that I’m on my last bag of.

I drink a lot of Black Roasters Coffee Co (Missoula). They have a seasonal blend called The Hunt that I really like. I'm not exactly sure if they support the outdoor industry though.

I have tried Dark Timber several times. I ordered their single serve brew packs and was disappointed it was for only a 6 oz coffee just because I need much more coffee. I've had their whole bean stuff and really like it.

I drink a lot of Black Roasters Coffee Co (Missoula). They have a seasonal blend called The Hunt that I really like. I'm not exactly sure if they support the outdoor industry though.

I know Black Coffee supports BHA based on their Facebook posts, additionally they have the best coffee in Montana in my opinion. They have a blend you can buy in the shop called Topo, it’s delicious, and its name appeals to my inner mapmaker.

Last edited:
Black Coffee is so good. Good Instagram follow as well, coffee related travel and photography.

I know Black Coffee supports BHA based on their Facebook posts, additionally they have the best coffee in Montana in my opinion. They have a blend you can buy in the shop called Topo, it’s delicious, and its name appeals to my inner mapmaker.

Nice I haven't seen their social media. Facebook doesn't necessarily shown it because of how their logarithm works. Their most recent post is direct support of BHA.

Two good reasons to buy their coffee!

Thanks for the information. I have both varieties from Dark Timber ordered. I didn't see "The Hunt" from Black Coffee but I will keep checking. Funny how I ask this question and a couple days later my Spring issue of Backcountry Journal shows up with this in the page ads area...20180403_062551.jpg

Back