Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Coffee Junkies - Save money here

I ordered 3 bags of the Big Hank as Christmas presents this past Christmas, one of which was a present for myself :D My wife took it from me! As a Washington resident and a long time SBC Coffee drinker I have an entirely new outlook on that guy named Randy. For all the tuff, outdoorsman exterior he sure loves a "sweet" cup of coffee. Reminded me of my days as a kid and my grandfathers cup of coffee he would allow me to sip. One of my wife's new favorites. Thanks for the flashback Elkhorn. My grandfather was an amazing man.

Some of you know we have been working with Elkhorn Coffee Roasters, a husband-wife team here in Bozeman. Scott and April are two amazing folks, working real jobs, raising kids, and trying to make a successful coffee roasting business.

If you want some really good coffee, go to the link below. If you use promo code RANDY on orders over $30, you save 15%. This link is the "Big Hank" blend they have made for us and our audience. Hope you like it.

View attachment 156545
thanks!

Some of you know we have been working with Elkhorn Coffee Roasters, a husband-wife team here in Bozeman. Scott and April are two amazing folks, working real jobs, raising kids, and trying to make a successful coffee roasting business.

If you want some really good coffee, go to the link below. If you use promo code RANDY on orders over $30, you save 15%. This link is the "Big Hank" blend they have made for us and our audience. Hope you like it.

View attachment 156545
Can't wait to try it, thank you!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back