Caribou Gear

Ollin Digiscoping - save some money

I do!

BTW, 25% everything sale at Ollin going on now for those contemplating making the switch.
YUP. And if you want to do us a favor, use Promo Code RANDY when you make a purchase. Thanks to anyone who uses that code. Either way, you'll be happy with the product.

Ollin site says coming soon on the iPhone XR case. No hope whatsoever on my old iPhone 6s.

Since neither my Verizon XR nor my AT&T 6s will send sms or make calls from my house since the last v15 and v16 iOS upgrades, I can't see myself spending another dime with Apple.
Both Verizon and AT&T claim there are no tower outages in our area.

Ollin site says coming soon on the iPhone XR case. No hope whatsoever on my old iPhone 6s.

Since neither my Verizon XR nor my AT&T 6s will send sms or make calls from my house since the last v15 and v16 iOS upgrades, I can't see myself spending another dime with Apple.
Both Verizon and AT&T claim there are no tower outages in our area.
Past time to retire the 6s. You should expect it to have failed by now.

@jryoung and others waiting for certain case my have immediate options: File this in the “Did ya know? “ category,

when I wanted a phone case setup they do not sell, I emailed customer service asking about options and they sold me the phone part for a DIY install. Was incredibly easy to stick their part onto a case I bought. key is to buy and use a smooth flat backed hard surface case without texture, and without a ridge around camera lenses. I personally would not buy a case with a silicon back for this as great adhesion is key. Found an ugly otter box case on sale and have a quilt and tough case.

literally a 5 minute DIY job and i now have a case that uses the zoom lense instead of the 1x lense. Resolving what was an advantage of “other brand” gear that allows use of 1x and zoom lenses.

Kudos to Ollin for consistently quick response to queries and GREAT customer service!

IMG_1548.jpeg

@jryoung and others waiting for certain case my have immediate options: File this in the “Did ya know? “ category,

when I wanted a phone case setup they do not sell, I emailed customer service asking about options and they sold me the phone part for a DIY install. Was incredibly easy to stick their part onto a case I bought. key is to buy and use a smooth flat backed hard surface case without texture, and without a ridge around camera lenses. I personally would not buy a case with a silicon back for this as great adhesion is key. Found an ugly otter box case on sale and have a quilt and tough case.

literally a 5 minute DIY job and i now have a case that uses the zoom lense instead of the 1x lense. Resolving what was an advantage of “other brand” gear that allows use of 1x and zoom lenses.

Kudos to Ollin for consistently quick response to queries and GREAT customer service!

View attachment 302692

Damn, I need to bug them again, I've contacted them twice about an ETA, and they noted both times that Pixel was next for development. I'll ask about this cheat code, thanks @Khunter

Commenting so that I get an alert next time they come on sale. Just missed recording a massive pronghorn gathering while trying to line up my Magview system. the case issue is worth knowing you'll get the shot every time

Commenting so that I get an alert next time they come on sale. Just missed recording a massive pronghorn gathering while trying to line up my Magview system. the case issue is worth knowing you'll get the shot every time
in the end that is what made me pick the Olin over the MagView. I was set on MagView but the indexing for both direction sealed it for me.

YUP. And if you want to do us a favor, use Promo Code RANDY when you make a purchase. Thanks to anyone who uses that code. Either way, you'll be happy with the product.
Promo code not working anymore. Was waiting for the new year but the site is not accepting RANDY?

Anyone try this on the BTX?
Just upgraded from my 5S a few months ago to a 14 pro. Boy the cameras are sweet. Guess I was really behind the times 😎😎

anyone remember if there was a memorial day sale last year? This is what I want for my birthday, but I'll wait if my wife will save some cash

Back