MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

CO tag numbers

I wish they could get this out before the draws, they totally changed the tag quota's in my area.

The deer tag I put in for that according to the statistics I should have been able to draw easily as a second choice have been cut by 200...and the pronghorn rifle buck tags that I should have been able to draw this year with finally having enough points have been cut in half this year. I agree with jlmatthew...they should put this information out before the draw.

Hmmm. Maybe I am not going deer hunting in CO this year. Had enough points to be a lock, based on last year. Tags were cut and I am on the bottom point tier that might qualify. Keeping my fingers crossed.

-50 for both the primary and backup elk tags I applied for...fingers crossed that I still get to hunt 1st season...

Translation please?

The box for the code I put in for deer is grey with no numbers in it, but there are 750 tags listed in the "float" column???

Translation please?

The box for the code I put in for deer is grey with no numbers in it, but there are 750 tags listed in the "float" column???
Those 750 tags "float" between 2nd and 3rd season, meaning that applications for both seasons are thrown in together before being drawn. So they can be issued in either 2nd or 3rd season, whichever one the people with the most points applied for.

Thanks. I only have 1 pref point which was the minimum needed to draw last year for a non resident, so I'm thinking my odds are 50/50. If I don't get drawn, the unit is OTC elk, so i'll still go.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back