Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

CO Shooting

No worries guys, Feinstein's on it. Hell BloReilly's even throwin' out some utterly idiotic suggestions. Plenty of tragedy pimps on both sides of the ideological aisles.

My prayers and thoughts go out to the survivors, family members, and public service workers. It will take a lot of time to heal from such a tragedy.

America has taken prayer out of school, the 10 commandments from public areas; and promotes free-sex, gay-loving pride fest in June, repeal of "Don't ask, Don't tell, movies/games that promote mass killings, witchcraft, etc. And we expect a different result as a nation. As much as the liberal left dislike it; this nation was founded on Christian principles, and until we go back to those principles we can expect more of the same from such sick, crazy individuals.

So, if we had school prayer, we wouldn't have the NRA and their wishing shooters "Happy Friday"?

If he would have tried my theater he would of had 15 rounds incoming from off line of attack. I know I can shoot well and do fairly well with commotion. I don't know how well I can shoot in tear gas and I don't know if I would have been one of the first people hit. I do know that he would of had a fight on his hands. I'll continue to preach conceal carry.
Prayers sent.

Unless all "15 incoming rounds" hit the shooter, odds are ya would have hit another movie goer.

Unless all "15 incoming rounds" hit the shooter, odds are ya would have hit another movie goer.

Not being argumentative with you Tony, but that is exactly the sort of second guessing we would be hearing if a' hero' had've interceded.

Not being argumentative with you Tony, but that is exactly the sort of second guessing we would be hearing if a' hero' had've interceded.

Yep, or if the hero killed a kid. Dark, chaos, smoke, gun fire , shooter wearing body armor, head shot required. Prolly not going to turn out well for a hero. I suspect pointing a gun at a person with finger on the trigger with deadly intent has to be a hell of a thing. Something no one can guess how they will handle, fairly easy to say sitting behind a computer. Just saying and yes I have a permit.

Tackled while reloading then having the boots put to him may have been more effective.

Last edited:
This wacko shot 70 people.. SEVENTY! I would think, had someone been armed, their practice and training could have saved lives.

This debate turns my stomach.

Pagosa, I think you are right. Our society has cast aside the things that set our moral compasses, and this generation of "special flowers" is going to contain more nutjobs like this.

I guess some people need to just pray that when the wolf comes knocking that they will be in the company of an off-duty armed proffesional who sees it as his/her duty to protect the flock, because they are to enlighten or in too much denial to realize that there is evil in the world, and they have come unprepared. I would encourage people to read the article found at the link below. If you are unwilling to face the fact that there are armed criminals and pscyopaths walking amongst us, and that they are more than willing to do violence against you and your family, you are fooling yourself. I believe it is probably statistically impossible that I would ever have to use a gun to defend myself or my family, but I am unwilling to take the chance. You have invested significant tax dollars training me, I would hate to see them go to waste.

http://www.mwkworks.com/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html

Now you know what I think.

Makes for good make-believe, shoot-em-up Bruce Willis movies, Yippie Kai Yaayyyy Mother )#$(*))@!!!!

I bet alot of people thought the whole idea of this happening two weeks ago sounded like good make believe, not very funny now is it.

So, for arguments sake......had you been there with your family what would you have done? Curled up in the fetal? I hope shielding your loved ones.

It is much more comfortable to pretend there is nothing you can do, isn't it.

Last edited:
Makes for good make-believe, shoot-em-up Bruce Willis movies, Yippie Kai Yaayyyy Mother F#*ker!!!!

Let's see if I've got this straight Gunner...civil disobedience is fine for survey stakes, water tanks, and other forms of au courant posturing but people defending themselves, their families, or other innocents are dangerous out of touch cowboys?

Also, just curious, what's with the over the top profanity?

As someone who is an NRA supporter, I feel the need to state the obvious. The "have a good Friday" quote isn't abnormal for them. The NRA usually offers similar wishes all of the time. I would believe that the post by the NRA had already been written and is on an automatic program in order to insure that it goes up at the appropriate time, every single day. I know that is the case with the NRA-ILA alerts I receive every day!

BTW, as someone who has answered aggressive acts through the use of a firearm, I know that the two individuals I shot definitely were surprised by my actions!!

As someone who is an NRA supporter, I feel the need to state the obvious. The "have a good Friday" quote isn't abnormal for them. The NRA usually offers similar wishes all of the time. I would believe that the post by the NRA had already been written and is on an automatic program in order to insure that it goes up at the appropriate time, every single day. I know that is the case with the NRA-ILA alerts I receive every day!
See the link I posted, in this case the tweet actually came from a human, although much to Don Julio's dismay, he hadn't seen the news of the shooting and upon hearing of the news the NRA did send a retraction.

BTW, as someone who has answered aggressive acts through the use of a firearm, I know that the two individuals I shot definitely were surprised by my actions!!

I'd bet if someone have even rushed Mr. Holmes he'd have been surprised. He took pain killers to "calm" himself.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrisw
Back