CO Sheep and Goat Meet and Greet

Dsnow9

Is anyone else attending the goat and sheep meetup for tag holders this weekend?

Reactions: Oak
Oh he texted me to say he was holding himself back!

And I’m planning on it, thinking the bow will be plan A and B. If we get to plan C and a day or two left in the season or a big snow storm rolling in, the rifle will be coming out.

I don't think I have your phone # so had to say it here, plus then other people could possibly chuckle and give me 'like's, making me feel better about myself.

I’ve harvested in both G16 and S34, would love to offer any advice
I will pm you as soon as you have enough posts to pm. Would definitely like to talk a bit and see your thoughts. I’m not hunting till 4th season, last two weeks of oct.

I’m in the same boat, need to get in contact a guy but don’t have enough posts to PM

G16 for a nanny is no problem if the weather holds. I hunted 2nd season last year and a lot of the trails were closed during first season

G16 for a nanny is no problem if the weather holds. I hunted 2nd season last year and a lot of the trails were closed during first season
Forgot to mention we saw some great nannies, and with their coats in 4th season would be fantastic

Forgot to mention we saw some great nannies, and with their coats in 4th season would be fantastic
The coats are definitely exciting! And I’m expecting the weather to be the hardest part of the hunt. If winter holds off, all the better!

The coats are definitely exciting! And I’m expecting the weather to be the hardest part of the hunt. If winter holds off, all the better!
I’m excited for you, it’s a fun unit, I’ll give you all the knowledge I have once we get over the newbie status

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back