PEAX Equipment

CO regulation guys i need help

ccc23454

Looking at my app and found something in regs that is labeled "new" but cant find any more info about. Link just goes to the outreach page, no DAV mention on that page. If anyone knows please share a reference about program and whats "new". Thanks
Screenshot_20240325-133115_Drive.jpg

Last edited:
Those licenses are available to qualifying organizations that want to host disabled veteran hunts. It's a new add-on to the Youth and Novice Adult Outreach Program licenses. You can read more here.

Those licenses are available to qualifying organizations that want to host disabled veteran hunts. It's a new add-on to the Youth and Novice Adult Outreach Program licenses. You can read more here.
Thanks for quick response and link

If we only knew someone in a qualified organization that could set up a HT vet hunt. 🤔

Didn't really want to start a new thread, so thought I would piggyback off of this one. Our group is mainly looking to apply for a PP this year, but we decided we might want to put down a 2nd choice that has a possibility of not drawing out in the first round. Is 2nd choice just a random drawing once all the first choice selections are drawn out(using PP)? Sorry for the dumb question, we don't normally put a 2nd choice and just put our tag choice or PP as the first choice and nothing else.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back