CO leftover day

Yep, going to be a shit show for me to pull if off this last minute but whatever.
Congrats on that tag!!! I saw that one pop up and daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn was it tough to lay off on buying it. And it REALLY killed me when it was still there 5 minutes later when the list updated. No way I could make it work though this year.

Having to re-enter the hunter safety number and residency status is the most frustrating part. After this info is entered once, how can it not be persistent? It's obvious this data isn't being checked real time, just a hindrance.

Take your hunter's safety card down to CPAW and get it verified, then you won't have to enter your info again.

Which tags went through today? I picked up two in the last word days for my wife and myself.

I snagged a unit 12 muzzleloader bull elk tag. I've never been there so I got to start planning.
Congrats. You must be fast at the keyboard. I have two different applications watching for that tag and I never even received a notification.

Congrats. You must be fast at the keyboard. I have two different applications watching for that tag and I never even received a notification.

If your OCD, it's actually possible to get a tab before it ever goes to the list.

Gotcha. Seems like a lot of those 43 early tags are getting turned in this year. I've seen at least 6

Does the list get updated periodically through the day or is there a certain time that it happens? I’ve got to tell you, I feel like a real dumbass checking the list every 20 minutes.
Zach

Gotcha. Seems like a lot of those 43 early tags are getting turned in this year. I've seen at least 6
It’s at least 12, as far as I’ve seen. Bet a lot of people drew and didn’t realize what a brutal hike it is there are a few basins you can get into with a shorter hike, but I assume they get tons of traffic.

That or they saw Zac Griffith of Mtns ops vid and were like... oh f----... pass

Last edited:
Does the list get updated periodically through the day or is there a certain time that it happens? I’ve got to tell you, I feel like a real dumbass checking the list every 20 minutes.
Zach
It gets update periodically.

Reactions: ZBB
I knew the answer, but was hoping I was wrong. The hope continues I guess. Thanks guys.
Zach

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back