Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

CO leftover day

Im going to try and wait it out, if it goes past 10 mins may try the reload.

One guy in my party totally skipped the little green status bar and has a tag in his cart, still waiting for it to finalize...

Wash, rinse, repeat. New year, same story... Blue wheel of death spinning...

Got through to type in my choices at 9:02, only to be told they were already gone.

All gone. All four choices and I was in at the crack of 9:00. Oh well. I have good tags from the draw but was hoping for a pronghorn tag as well. Best of luck to the rest of y'all.

Well my deer choices were all gone but got a doe antelope tag.. better than nothing i suppose.

Reactions: LCH
I feel for all of you guys. I was a victim of the spinning death wheel last year. Not fun, glad I drew this year. Back at it next year though probably.

Spinning wheel of death. Didn't get in until all of my choices were gone. Picked up two WT doe tags. Did anyone get in and grab the tag they wanted?

Still painfully slow...but better than last year. I managed to snag the tag I wanted at 9:04am (a 4th season buck).

Reactions: LCH
Got the tag I was after. But there were 12 available so I figured I had good odds. First season full moon tag. But never hunted elk before so should be fun anyway!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back