CO draw results

This draw date really sucked for me this year. Basically had to give up a 30% chance to burn my CO elk points on 61 archery since the Oregon change deadline was June 1 and I got a real good shot there to burn 20 points. Didn't want to risk drawing both after waiting so long.

Does Colorado wait until the beginning of June to release results because Wyoming stops taking apps end of May? Or is that just an annoying coincidence?

Totally unrelated. The various states time lines have nothing to do with each other.
Ok kinda figured but I would have loved to have Wyoming deer as a fall back if I don’t get my CO tag. Now I am going to fall back on CO otc elk. Can’t help but think it might have been some way to try to get people to buy more CO tags. But I am only looking at my small slice.

Ok kinda figured but I would have loved to have Wyoming deer as a fall back if I don’t get my CO tag. Now I am going to fall back on CO otc elk. Can’t help but think it might have been some way to try to get people to buy more CO tags. But I am only looking at my small slice.

Well both of those states have pref points so you should be able to pick units where you know you will draw.

Dumb questions as this is my first time putting in for draw and not just pp. Where did you find the draw date? Is the first indication a credit card hit, even though you have a little time to actually pay? Or do you just login into the cpw site?

Just got one CC hit. Just preference point. CPW account isn't showing anything yet.

Edit: I guess we know that would be the moose point.

Last edited:
Dumb questions as this is my first time putting in for draw and not just pp. Where did you find the draw date? Is the first indication a credit card hit, even though you have a little time to actually pay? Or do you just login into the cpw site?

Page 5 of the regulation book.

Edit. Vanish beat me to it.

Attachments

• D02AFA9D-CF75-4F89-AC65-9D92C2F42F27.png
    D02AFA9D-CF75-4F89-AC65-9D92C2F42F27.png
    780.1 KB · Views: 29
Anyone getting hit for elk tags yet? The suspense is killing me. Nothing going on today to distract myself, sitting on the couch while the kids are napping F5'ing this thread and the CPW site.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back