Yeti GOBOX Collection

CO Deer Results

Summitthunting

They will neither confirm nor deny that these are or are not the officially unofficial results.
I drew 2nd choice muzzleloader doe(maybe)

We're 4 for 4 in my house. Even got the wife a 2nd choice either-sex tag. Super excited to have both my son & daughter hunting this year. Good reason to skip a week of school me thinks

We're 4 for 4 in my house. Even got the wife a 2nd choice either-sex tag. Super excited to have both my son & daughter hunting this year. Good reason to skip a week of school me thinks

I believe you meant to say a week-long biology field trip!

Put my son in with 9 points and he now has 10. No deer tags for me and my boys and we have already received our refund checks for lope. The freezer may not get filled this year.

Big Slick, check into Kansas whitetail doe tags during the late season. It usually runs Jan 1-11 and each person can get 5 tags at $52.50 each. Some restrictions apply, batteries not included.

My points went to 0, looks like I got my 55 muzz deer tag, be my first time to hunt that season, any advise welcomed.

Big Slick, check into Kansas whitetail doe tags during the late season. It usually runs Jan 1-11 and each person can get 5 tags at $52.50 each. Some restrictions apply, batteries not included.

Thanks for the heads up. I guess I better call in a favor to my buddy in Kansas.

I was surprised with a 2nd season buck tag for my 12 year old daughter. Past year odds would tell me that should not have happened.

Considering turning in my deer tag.....as I don't wan't to compromise mountain goat, Idaho deer, and CO elk, not to mention my daughter and my two boys' seasons.

A famous Hunttalker once said:
"My hunting season would kill the average man!"

On a whim I thought I'd apply for a 75/751 mule deer buck tag and roll the dice...well I drew!!! Have 2pts for elk and will apply for 1st rifle elk next year but it'll be mule deer in the Weminuche this year!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back