climate change convention

A watermelon fantasy?

Watermelon is a pejorative (I use it mostly in jest šŸ˜‰) describing a person who is "green" on the outside and "red" on the inside. Someone who wants communism (red) and is using climate change (green) as an excuse to promote policies that they prefer irrespective of climate change. These are the folks that speak primarily about redistributive economic policies instead of mitigation (or will say it's too late for that). The talk about windmills and solar panels is just window dressing.

Not talking about realists like James Hansen or the UCS.

View attachment 111444
Essentially your average ā€œredā€ state voter who has never left his/her home state and drives a huge truck has just a tiny fraction of the carbon footprint of your typical urbanite who has been to Europe a couple of times.

Al Gore likely has the same carbon foot print as all the residents of Miles City combined.

Full disclosure... my carbon footprint is huge.
What is the source of this?
It makes total sense but I posted it somewhere and I bet someone asks.

What is the source of this?
It makes total sense but I posted it somewhere and I bet someone asks.

Better count Ag's footprint as well. Major source of energy consumption. I think if you did that, you'd end up seeing Gore having the footprint of Lavina.

dont you just love "plausible deniability" agree, unless the answer to the individual you agreed with turns out different than you expected ( or hoped ) when you agreed with it and then say "not me"

Back to things blamed on the lack of climate control. Grolar's As the ice resides, the grizzly has moved into areas not visited before and they mate with the Polar Bear. As far as the ice receding, it has, but the Polar Bear numbers are higher than they have been in years. Allowing more trophy tags to be sold as well as more animals being hunted by the First Nation people.

This thread overall has been a fun thread to read. "the free trojan man" "king of the road" "watermelon ? " We may be having more fun than they are in Italy. How do you think they are lighting the convention hall, kerosine lamps, torches, maybe all grouped around a large fireplace, but what do you burn in it ? Not logs from a tree

I hope they are playing the video my son sent to me--it is an 8 year old AOC impersonator on the Green New Deal . Pretty funny, unless your a fan of AOC and then, maybe not

Ben Lamb, good definition of watermelon.

PB, you noticed that, (-: You can put them on ignore or just ignore Life is way to short and getting shorter every minute (-;

Harley ---exactly !!!!! (-:

Back to things blamed on the lack of climate control. Grolar's As the ice resides, the grizzly has moved into areas not visited before and they mate with the Polar Bear. As far as the ice receding, it has, but the Polar Bear numbers are higher than they have been in years. Allowing more trophy tags to be sold as well as more animals being hunted by the First Nation people.

Not to break the jocularity of the thread, but this isn't necessarily true. Polar bears are somewhat stable, but due to habitat loss, most nations are concerned about the population. Only SCI seems to think there's an inexhaustible supply of them

https://arcticwwf.org/species/polar-bear/population/

I expect all of you who think that consuming fossil fuels to enact a climate change agenda that benefits all humans stop breathing clean air & drinking clean water. Please just drink the fracking water, and breathe the air from coal stacks.

Thanks.

Also, to further my Climate Change expert credentials - I wash my clothes in cold water and hang dry them. I also try to shower only once a month. That should make all of you send me to congress so I can yell at people.

In reference to our Prince Harry, I have a lot of respect for him as a human being and a prince, barefoot or not, he fought for his country in Afghanistan and is always outspoken in his beliefs.
I did however feel sorry for him, he loves his country sports, sadly his new wife Meghan Markle doesn't share his passion for hunting, so although the 'palace' denied she did anything to sway his decision, he didn't join his family for the Boxing Day shoot this past year.

It won't be the effects of global warming that ultimately wipe out the human race, it will be a simple bacteria!

Cheers

Richard

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back