climate change convention

Europe

it is in Sicily Italy this year and I was not invited. But reports are it was attended by many celebrities

which used

115 Private Jets. 12 private yachts , and vehicles like the Maserati,

to attend a climate change convention

(-: (-: (-:

Panda Bear, is going to love this story

it is in Sicily Italy this year and I was not invited. But reports are it was attended by many celebrities

which used

115 Private Jets. 12 private yachts , and vehicles like the Maserati,

to attend a climate change convention

(-: (-: (-:

Panda Bear, is going to love this story

..not sure if serious, but hypocrisy is..:)

holy mackerel The Rising Star yacht is NICE--I could live on that--

Harley LOL

4193B3BE-F6B3-4445-B4A5-1A5DF178648E.jpeg
Essentially your average “red” state voter who has never left his/her home state and drives a huge truck has just a tiny fraction of the carbon footprint of your typical urbanite who has been to Europe a couple of times.

Al Gore likely has the same carbon foot print as all the residents of Miles City combined.

Full disclosure... my carbon footprint is huge.

View attachment 111444
Essentially your average “red” state voter who has never left his/her home state and drives a huge truck has just a tiny fraction of the carbon footprint of your typical urbanite who has been to Europe a couple of times.

Al Gore likely has the same carbon foot print as all the residents of Miles City combined.

Full disclosure... my carbon footprint is huge.
Glass-half-full perspective on this chart: Best opportunity for Joe and Jane Sixpack to make a difference looks like Buy Green Energy.

In the news release I read rooms were renting out for 900 dollars a night, so I decided to stay home and watch

Ice Age--The Meltdown

wiim1313, I thought Al Gore was still in Portland Or :mad: but if not then your right

In the news release I read rooms were renting out for 900 dollars a night, so I decided to stay home and watch

Ice Age--The Meltdown

wiim1313, I thought Al Gore was still in Portland Or :mad: but if not then your right

I was factoring in previous plane usage, I’m don’t keep track of him ;)

Phaseolus and devon deer

you mean did I go to the airport, and harbor, and count private jets and yachts,----I did not

It was reported in news outlets, both on line and in print. In fact if one is in England today they will be able to read that Prince Harry opted to give his speech while barefoot, at least according to three of their news outlets.

I also noted, again according to the news outlets, that this is a "secrete" meeting, so it may even surprise some of the attendees that billionaires came in private planes and yachts .

Panda Bear, I had forgotten about Al's Portland adventure

Ben Lamb, this man does not just talk the talk (-:

Harley, thanks for the information and Genesis 9:7---- your "all in" (-;

Last edited:
Glass-half-full perspective on this chart: Best opportunity for Joe and Jane Sixpack to make a difference looks like Buy Green Energy.

Or they could stop pumping out crying tax credits every other year or so...

Last edited:
I saved the world with no kids,and my mind.
Oh,that's right. I'm not in the real world. I am not in the real world . I am not...

The graph is pretty telling.

Instead of encouraging people to have children by providing tax credits and looking to make childcare free, and increase paid maternity leave, should we not be looking at taxing people for having children.
This makes logical sense, just based on consumption of public resources.
Then you look at carbon footprint...
I mean, if you believe in a carbon tax, which many on the left claim to, that looks like the place to implement one.

Instead, some brave climate warriors want free public preschool, a $5k cash payment when people have kids, larger tax credits, etc..
Government policy should not encourage people to have children.

Having kids also influences the income gap. Have less of them. It’s just good biz.

Last edited:
I have tried to make up for my 5 siblings world whirlings & their offspring...
Although I’d like to make some world whirling myself, I so far have been doing my part on the kid thing.
With any luck it will stay that way.
I think the wife kind of wants one, but she sees the worst outcomes possible working in the NICU, so I that seems to keep the biological urge to have a kid at bay.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back