Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Class Time by Buzz

I find comfort 10 years later being able to say I told you so when it comes to SFW. I just ran out of energy to keep on trying to convice the brainwashed. Kudos to those still spreading the word

Basic 24hour theme.......................

So, can I kill an elk with a BB gun or do I need a .50 cal jeep mounted artillery? I have my original Red Ryder from when I was a kid but I also have access to the .50 cal. What would you take?

Please discuss.

Basic 24hour theme.......................

So, can I kill an elk with a BB gun or do I need a .50 cal jeep mounted artillery? I have my original Red Ryder from when I was a kid but I also have access to the .50 cal. What would you take?

Please discuss.

Elk are easy so either will work. A free-range buff on the other hand...

I read that thread over the weekend. Thought about jumping in, but the kill is Buzz's :D

Buzz - you also forgot that SFW is opposed to hu ting bison in MT.

Guys...feel free to jump into that thread over at 24hour.

I was hoping to just get enough info out there to draw out some of the big guns...may have over-shot my hand.

I do check out the site, mostly for the backpacking forum. I did see Buzz's posts and enjoyed. I don't have the balls that Buzz carries, but enjoy watching....a single 40-something dude shouldn't say that probably.:D Carry on Buzz, enjoy your work.

Good post, great way of addressing each group and their alterior motives. I find it very scary the way that SFW has convinced so many folks that they are a great organization and are working toward a solution to declining game herds. I wonder how many people don't bother checking backgrounds of these groups before giving money. I know that I had no idea until reading countless posts on this site that uncovered the true identity behind their agendas. Thanks for making it very clear

I was hoping to just get enough info out there to draw out some of the big guns...may have over-shot my hand.

That information went over their heads like a F-15. Swoosh!

I personally think those 3 posts should be printed on a post card and issued with every conservation license in the state. Pretty much sums it all up.

I don't have the balls that Buzz carries, but enjoy watching....a single 40-something dude shouldn't say that probably.

It's OK, there's nothing wrong with being discreet. (I was going to put a whistling smiley here but thought it may be construed as something it wasn't)

Ol' George must be on his way up to Helena tonight so he can testify in Committees tomorrow. Still no reply.

I do check out the site, mostly for the backpacking forum. I did see Buzz's posts and enjoyed. I don't have the balls that Buzz carries, but enjoy watching....a single 40-something dude shouldn't say that probably.:D Carry on Buzz, enjoy your work.

Miller, Having been on Hunttalk for about 7 yrs... I tried to help you get married:hump:just come out ... its Ok now ... look at Barny Frank...it didn't hurt his senate job and its OK in the military.... Anything goes in 2013..we got Jersey shore, Honey Boo-boo..all kinds of crap TV...John Travolta needs a massage..You went hunting with Moosie didn't you?

Last edited:
Good posts Buzz, well worth a read even for me to try to get up to speed on some of these organisations and where their true focus is.

Well done.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back