Caribou Gear

CJ soapbox [illegals]

Cfree,
Would you post the link to the webpage you got that off? If you do not want to post the link on moosies chat, could you email it, I doubt da moose would care.

Cjcj,
Would you answer my question on how you prove residency when you fill our your AZ application??? It almost has to be SS# or a drivers license. Plus, im sure you need hunters safety, that way you don't shoot yourself(or your credability)! I bet the illegals are just lining up to take hunters safety!

Now regarding your 40,000 dollar issue. CJCJ from your posts you are trying to say that every illegal is getting rich here in America, driving those fancy trucks. Funny how you are the first and only person to say that. I'm not denying that maybe there are a couple driving fancy truck but 99.9 percent of them are not! Sorry!

I see you pay attention that there are more hispanic commercial advertising. You must of seen it on the t.v., you probably didn't read it, cuz if you can read good my first two posts would of been enough
smile.gif
. But the reason for those advertisments is for the fasting growning minority in the nation, HISPANICS. NOT ILLEGALS. I'm sorry, but there are WAY more LEGAL HISPANICS IN THIS COUNTRY than there is ILLEGAL. And you know what cjcj, those hispanics you see with those 40,000 dollar trucks?? Yeah they are legal. Is this just a personal problem for you? Because you have nothing and you ASSUME(funny how ass is in there, hmmm cjcj ASSume something, NO WAY
rolleyes.gif
! that they are illegal for the simple fact they are hispanic?

Answer those questions...please

Damn I gotta give you some credit though cjcj, I am shooting a lot, but its been all direct hits on you and your beliefs...and well you....well....hell son....you are shooting blanks!

I'll post pics of the buffalo on monday for ya

Ernesto

2 1/2 hours till i go buffalo hunting! wahoo!

The thing is most of them have a SSN whether it is theirs or not. They have to have it to work. It doesn't have to be a valid number just a number. Last time I renewed my licsense all that was required to prove residency was answering the question "How long have you lived in AZ"? Sort of the same with the background check as long as their not in the law dogs (no offence LEOs) book (data base) they can buy a fire arm. That on top of the thousands of private sales where there is no background check.

Just for giggles wyo-boyo; you ought to check out the percentage of birth services performed at the LA county hospital, last I heard, it was tettering around 85% .....takes a hell of a lot of 15 dollar fica payments to cover them. The illegals aren't leavin a trail of money behind them for us to gather, trust me on that.In the long run, they continue to cost us millions, even if they are performing the "work no one else wants to do", which, by the way, is a lot of horse shit too.

hi i am a new man to this site and i am also a proud mexican i have a couson name manny who came to usa 12 yeers ago he is ilegal but i am not my coucin lives in clifton az and is hunting elk this weekend this is 3 times he get the tag for elk and he gets a javenina tag every year i dont no if javenina is a big game but the elks are i not typing reel good but i can read ok ilegal can get anything that every one else can my cousn manny work hard in a copper mine he has buyed a new 4wheel truck in safferd az every 4 years an he hunt all of his time so i have to tell the man who say that ilegal dont get truck or get tags is very wrong and make ass of himself that is all i say

i talk to mannys wife this morning she say he kill bull elk friday morning but his buddy not get one yet hekill it near clifton az

I can tell you that where I live in AZ
SS cards are so easy to buy and get ahold of.
I had a guy come in looking for work last week he was a friend of a guy that works for me. He had 3 SS cards and said to pick the one I wanted to use.. Yeah I showed him to the door.
Also in the mix of all this is they use about 3 to 4 different names..
One of the guys works at a golf course
nearby and his name is Nick and the same guy works at a small diner 3 nights a week and his name is Carlos..... So easy to sscards and drivers license in AZ..
So guess what big game tags nooooo problem..

Southern Arizona Wild Life at Possible Risk
11/16/2003
Thousands of undocumented immigrants who cross the border into the U-S daily could take a toll on wildlife in southern Arizona.
Studies haven't been done to show the effects of border crossings on wildlife.
But biologists say constant foot traffic from illegal immigrants along trails keeps animals from frequenting their usual water sources. And in some cases jeopardizes their security by cutting them off from their home range.
Ingestion of trash left behind can kill wildlife. Biologists also worry about soil erosion and water contamination.
Experts say animals most at risk include deer, antelope and javelina.
Ecologically sensitive crossing points in Arizona are the Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge, the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument and the Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge.

last modified: 11/16/2003 2:20 PM

http://www.620ktar.com/news/story.aspx?id=19708

Need more evidence Ernesto?

IMMMMMMMM BBBBBBBAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKK! Don't Cry cjcj!

Cfree,
Yeah I need more evidence....that they are taking all your tags!

BIGMEX...Hmmm a little ironic he just suddenly REGISTERS and posts just cuz this topic is getting hot. Ironic? No! Maybe we should call Columbo on this case. I call BS on BIGMEX. They could of at least made him look more creditable by giving him a few more posts!

And now the part on the SSN:

Yes illegals do use SSN, and in fact I mentioned that first, seems like you guys are learning from me HAHAHAHA. They need them to get jobs. But you know what? The gov't and businesses just do not do anything with those SS #'s THEY CHECK THEM. Thats why illegals move around from job to job. Cuz a business gets fined 10,000 dollars for every illegal they have working for them. And they only way they catch them is because of SS numbers(or in cjcj's case, they look for hispanics driving 40,000 trucks). And whoever said they just use SS #'s to find "deadbeat" dads is a dumbass. THEY USE SS #'s TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE.

BalaPlata,
Just for giggles maybe you should stick to the original topic "ILLEGAL GETTING CJCJ's BIG GAME TAG! I mean god knows he'll only shoot a spike!

Cougar44,
I agree with you, but man, wouldn't changing your name so much just get too darn confusing? One day hes carlos the next day hes Rick, then CJCJ another day? It would get confusing!

Cjcj and 2SLOWnaz,
You are still getting me laughing about all these rich illegal immigrants! Intelligence is really coming out on your guy's posts, 'nuff said right there!

Oh and we didn't get a buffalo this weekend, I think all the illegals got them because I saw a hispanic driving a 38,000 dollar truck with a buffalo in the back! And since he is hispanic he has to be illegal. Isn't that right cjcj? Oh wait, it wasn't a 40,000 dollar truck, just a 38,000. My bad.

Hasta luego

Ernesto Lopez

Ernesto, I won't argue with you because obviously you think you know it all, but I am wondering when you say "The hunter formally known as Younghunter," do you really mean "formally" or should that say "formerly" instead?
confused.gif

Yes ernesto is a true "moron" i would have to say he might even be "retarded" he knows he has been WRONG on every single topic. Hey ern why are all of these mexicans down here speaking spanish? Why does the big biz target hispanics in spanish? if a guy speaks only spanish and no english what are the chances he is "illegal" ? It probably doesn`t matter what is "proven" to you, you have made up you little feeble mind. What don`t you understand about Cfree`s post by L Ordway of game and fish, how about shit for brains isn`t that enough! you are a child and starting to get real boring [snooze] keep patting yourself on the back [no one else will. the only point you have made is making a complete ass of yourself! You think big mex is lying? you make the most IGNORANT statements ive ever heard [ like illegals standing in line for hunter/saftey courses] what a dipshit you are for that statement! then you "beg" me to educate you on our "residency" regs. ErnestBLOW get a grip! You must be an ignorant illegal! if you are give me your address so i can have your sorry ass deported back to guatamaula.

Buzz there are no numbers [on how many]but there are millions of illegals that have "invaded" this country so if you consider the "sheer" numbers and the fact that all they need is 6mo. residency, then read what G&F has to say [Cfree post] and the fact that an estimated 800 thousand more come in each year, it just keeps getting worse and until the FEDS are willing to deport them big game tags will be the least of our worries. Nobody more than me wishes we had a count/statistic but as for me if one illegal gets a big game tag then thats one to many.

Bigmex thank you for your honesty,Yes javelina are "big game" in AZ and if your cousin get one every year its because there are leftover tags in those units around clifton/morenci and lots of hogs.

2slownaz,
Hook Line and Sinker. If its a waste of time why do you keep posting? You sure are "fast", only took you a few posts to catch on. But im sure you will continue reading this thread, and hell, you might even post again.

cjcj,
I have not been wrong on every topic. If anything you have been wrong on every topic. You never answered any of my questions! Answer them! I always answer your questions, even though they are mostly stupid ones!
Why are all these mexicans talking spanish? Hmmmm. I wonder. Maybe because they know how to speak spanish? Man cjcj, you are a bright one. And I like your next question even better! If a guy speaks only spanish and no english what are the chances he is illegal? Well first off, how do you know he speaks only spanish? Just because you heard him speaking spanish? There you go cjcj, you are ASSuming that he only speaks spanish. You are too ignorant to even think that maybe he speaks english too. And most illegals do know english, whether they choose to talk in it all the time or not is their choice. Everyone has choices. Like you cjcj, you prefer pink pajamas to other colors, its just a matter of choice!

And about what Cfee posted, what website is that off? I asked him to post a link, he must be like you, doesn't answer the questions, just tries to make personal attacks with a little bit of opinion. But i doubt hes as low as you, he actually seems to know something.

and yes I think bigmex is a made up person probably from you because you are losing this battle and need reinforcements, but all you called in were french soldiers! <---that was a joke cjcj.

And I make the most IGNORANT statement?

{like illegals standing in line for hunter/saftey courses] <==== How is that ignorant? Answer that! But cjcj, you will not, because you haven't answered any of my questions!

And im not an ignorant illegal, there you go ASSuming again Cjcj. You don't need to get a grip, because you lost your grip when the doctor dropped you on the hospital floor!

Answer all the questions, and oh, if you want me to make a post of all your IGNORANT statements I will, but hell, I'd pass ELKHUNTER up for the most post #'s then. And if you made a post for all my ignorant statements, well hell, you wouldn't even be registered!

Ernesto 7 Cjcj 0 And its 4th and long CJCJ, with seconds on the clock, what are you gonna do? HOPEFULLY YOU WILL ANSWER ALL MY PREVIOUS QUESTIONS. But naw, the game is already determined, Ernesto 7 CjCJ 0 Final

Washington hunter:

Formally is acceptable, run it through the spell checker. Sorry try again. That was a low blow that missed.

You wanna go that low? Why is your name Washington Hunter? You hunting washington? He died a long time ago, damn good president!

If you are hunting for Washington state, I'll tell ya where it is cuz im a nice guy, it's in the NW Part of the United States. So i guess your name doesn't have to be Washington Hunter anymore! You found it!

Ernestblow you aren`t really this "stupid" are you? Show me where all of your support is? "Zero" Why are you saying that i need re-inforcments? then you start attacking Cfree/Wash hunter and everyone that knows your full of shit/yourself? Who needs some "support" can`t you read ? Now how do i know that most of these illegals don`t speak english, thats real easy , I see it everyday in the wallmarts/grocery stores etc.Store clerks on a DAILY basis having to find a billingual clerk to get some spanish only speaking illegal thru the checkout line, then there is the help wanted adds in the paper wanting police/hospital workers who must speak spanish to get a job, you can`t run and hide from the facts Ernie boy. then as i pointed out before major corporations GM/Ford dodge/ Yamaha/kawasaki etc. all targeting the "spanish speaking" crowd on spanish speaking TV/Radio. Oh maybee all of these "legal" american Hispanics just decided that they would all of a sudden go back to "spanish only"! Get real Ernieboy! 20 yrs. ago there were "ZERO" spanish only speaking TV/Radio/newspapers, now there are "Dozens" Why is that? Its all "fueled" by the "illegals", now for your most stupid statement! [illegals taking hunter saftey classes] Nobody is required to take them to get a licence/tag! Get it! at least educate yourself before you "challenge" me or any other hunter on this site, otherwise you continue to make a complete "ASS" of yourself, which you seem to enjoy doing very mucho! Have you any more questions? Are reading "any" of the links/websites about illegals?

Ernestblow! i forgot the best part, Voting ballots in "spanish/english! Gee why is that? If all of these people speak english then why is everything in english on one side and spanish on the other? Oh yes on other "tidbit" for ya! Urban fishing regs. printed in spanish,now you ain`t gona tell me these people are to "poor" to fish are ya?

Formally IS spelled correctly, but is it the word you wanted to use? The way you used it would indicate that it is your "formal" or "proper" name. If you meant "previously" known as, then you need to use "formerly". I can't speculate as to your intended meaning...

I agree that illegal aliens should not be able to apply for/receive hunting licenses and tags. It's interesting that, even though they are here illegally, they would want to bring government attention to themselves by applying for tags or licenses. You're here illegally anyway, why wouldn't you just hunt what you wanted, without a license?

As I've stated before, I would agree to "legal" aliens getting hunting licenses - I have paid taxes in the US as long or longer than I paid taxes in Canada, where I moved here from. I've lived in Arizona for 6 years, am active in the community, a good citizen, etc. As a matter of fact, I vaguely remember providing my green card # when filling out my online application (maybe not). Of course, I was honest, and had indicated that I was not a US citizen....

As I have indicated on other boards, CJ - legal aliens may be some of your biggest allies - most I have met are resentful of those who circumvent the system.

Ernest, you should thank Muskrat for the grammar lesson. You can't honestly tell me that your formal name is Young Hunter, can you? So how about it, let's hear you admit you are wrong. I know it's hard, but you can do it.
rolleyes.gif

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back