CJ soapbox [illegals]

What do you have a mexican computer???
Right click on the location box the copy, then put your cursor on the message, right click and paste. Should work,,, unless like I said you have a mexican computer.
In this case it came into your house and you did not want it. You decided to leave it there because it looked like it wasn't causing a problem. You might have only used it to look at something dirty once and a while. Then it started to use a lot of power, and finally the cost of fixing it all the time is getting so expensive that you can't afford it. Now you have to get a raise so you can afford to get it fixed all the time and the bottom line is??
It still don't work!
Damn computers!!!!!!!!!!
Ron

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Thanks Moose, my computer doesn`t let me cut and paste, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats like saying you have a car without a steering wheel
biggrin.gif

All the obove is true, but some guy just gave my wife 20 boxes of 7mm Mag for free! he was cleaning out his garage,[he knows she hunts] so now i need another rifle, and i also need one of these new bows [mine is old] so as long as this piece of shit lets me online, i`ll have to use it , but i am asking for a new one for xmas. in the meantime just read some of this stuff and you will see why i am so mad about illegals, thats why i started my own soapbox.

Thanks Moose, my computer doesn`t let me cut and paste, so i have to type it in by hand, so i need to be more carefull, but thanks.

Look at it this way Ithaca, as long as my computer skills suck and i keep this turd! you will have a fighting chance when we get into a debate.

Here is a nice tidbit of info, As of june 30 2002 the federal prison population has swelled to over 2 million inmates, most federal prisons are running an average of 31% over their recomended capacity, 25% of the inmates are classified as non-citizens [illegals] that would put the number of illegal non-citizens at approx. 5oo thousand as of 2002, this does not count how many are in state prisons or county jails. add that to your cost of lettuce.

CJ - you can only be a racist if you are white. Otherwise, you are simply being proud. There are scholarships available only to Blacks, Hispanics or Native Americans - try setting one up for whites only.
eek.gif
That's why it is okay to have Black, Hispanic, Asian or whatever "culture" clubs on campus, but you can't have a White culture club. Then again, what is so interesting about mayonaise, roast beef or bologna?
wink.gif

Cal Hunter whats going on over there? i heard something about illegals getting drivers licence? who do you think will be youre next governor?

Read about Glen Spencer and Roger Barnett, these guys have seen it first hand [what is happening] Our Bulldyke governor has vowed to shut them down ! she calls them Vigilantes! i call them true Americans Any opinion`s? also there is a live cam[ i can`t access it but some of you skilled pc. guys might.

It looks like the legislature has approved giving illegals driver's licenses. With our "Motor Voter" registration, they can also register to vote at the same time they apply for their license. All they have to do is check a box... of course, the democrats trying to save the governorship here deny that "undocumented (can't they say "illegal?") aliens" know they are not supposed to vote, so they won't check that box.
rolleyes.gif
Hmmm - they are here illegally but they won't vote illegally?

Good stuff cj good stuff. You know they had that MECHA on campus at Carl Hayden when I was there (70s) but I never knew thats what it was about.

The whole damn country is going to hell in a hand basket and all the politcos are worried about what every one else thinks of the US. They better start taking care of the US fugg all the rest of the world. US first!

Hey fastnaz, i went to maryvale [graduated in 72] you were a falcon eh? you must have lived in the phx. area quite a while , man did our old neighborhoods go to hell or what.

Not to say you are wrong or right cj, but have you thought about how expensive alot of our products would be with out imigrants or illigals?

They do a ton of work that us "white boys and girls" refuse to do. If we wont do those jobs, we would be importing alot of things from other parts of the world. Thus making more of us legals unemployed than you think.

I dont agree with a lot of the things that "they" do, but they do alot of the things I wont.

They have now figured out that once they have a driver's license, they can buy guns. All they have to do is lie when they answer the question, "Are you a citizen or legal immigrant?" There is no further cross-checking of citizenship status for firearms purchases. So now a terrorist can come into California illegally, get a driver's license and start buying firearms.
rolleyes.gif
All this while the rest of the country is trying to tighten up the processes of obtaining ID documentation after 9-11.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bowhunter3303
Back