Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

CJ soapbox [illegals]

Let`s see , the top 3 most dangerous national park`s in the U.S.A. are all on the border #1 is Organ Pipe Cactus [Arizona] >>#2 is Amistad in [Texas]>> #3 is Big Bend in [Texas] gee i wonder where all of the greenie- weenies are? Where is the sierra club? and the rest of the great protectors of the environment? Why don`t the liberal`s ever talk about it [maybee their Sceeeeerred]

Well now we have a large group of illegal`s [but they don`t use the word illegal] they just call themselves "immigrants" and they are going to visit some {by bus] 70 U.S.A. cities to demand better education/healthcare/housing etc. and also on their agenda is "amnesty" and the passage of a treaty with mexico that would give them soc. security!

Now we have a T.B. outbreak at a grade school in scottsdale az, coronado grade school has just been stricken with an outbreak of T.B.! over a dozen kid`s have been diagnosed with the disease! T.B. was virtualy eliminated in the USA over twenty years ago, but is still active in other third world countries like mexico/guatamala, the school principle blamed it on the influx of "immigrants" that his school has enrolled in the past year. Mike Savage was right on about this, he predicted it would happen over a year ago.

Well it`s "official" the head of law enforcment for AZ G&F. said that "undocumented" [his words] aliens qualify for resident tags and licences all they have to do is to have lived in the state for 6 months. [even though they have committed a "felony" ]

Maybee it should be called "homeland insecurity" on 8/30 of this year down at Fort Huachuca AZ, military police encountered 300 illegal`s, they ran into Arizona and 63 were rounded up. all of them caught were OTM`s [other than mexicans]. we can`t even secure a Military Base, this is not good.

Thats funny, let one of us try running across a military base and we'd be picking .223s out of our ass.

Another little tid bit here is if their felons (and by definition they are) they shouldn't even have the "Right to Keep and Bear Arms" much less use them to hunt our game.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-14-2003 10:39: Message edited by: 2fastnaz ]</font>

Your right 2Fast, they are felon`s once they cross the border, the problem is they have not been "convicted" so they get a pass until they have been "procecuted" which our government very seldom does, they just "deport" them so they can try again until they make it. it sucks, you would think that when they catch a "multiple" crossing felon they would procecute them.

Here is a stoty of how the gov`t has failed once again, 2 illegals were shot thursday at 23 ave & camelback in phx.both died, one at the scene and the other at the hospital all costs of course paid by the "taxpayer". well it turns out they guy who did the shooting was a "fellow" illegal smuggler who had been brought up on HOMICIDE charges 2 yrs. ago, but they let him go "free" if he "promised" to go back to mexico. Gee whiz the murderer lied [what a surprise] now he kills 2 more. maybee if he double/double promises he will go back to mexico they will let him go again.

Monday night a "hispanic" 90% chance he`s illegal, walks into Don Jose`s Tanqeria [taco shop] opens fire hittig 4 "hispanic`s" 100% illegal, kills one ,wuond`s 3 others, 1 critical, this was at 35ave& camelback, this crap happen`s daily in the big city, gee whiz medical cost`s are rising out of control but the politition`s can`t see the connection.

What a "wonderfull" day today, the feds raided several Wallmarts today rounding up over 300 illegals, now that is 300 "new" jobs for real americans, that just became available.

Az is going down the shitter, our "Gay carpet munching" governor Janet Nappylatino is bringing in Vincente Fox to try to set up a "Pilot" program to bring in more "illegals to the state. This WHORE has no right to make federal policy, and it looks like the pricks in washington dc are going to let it happen.

Ten "illegals" from mexico were caught on a southwest airlines flight today leaving phx. all of them had "fake" documents on them. does this stuff make the "news" in other states? or is it just down here?

I saw the wallymart story on the news, but noe of the others. But then again I don't spend much time watching the news.

Did you hear about the shoot out today in Casa Grande. Something like 4 illegals shot dead while driving on the I-10. The shoot out happened between moving cars driving 70 mph on the freeway for a couple of miles. About 10 others suffering from gunshot wounds all fled the scene and about 10 more illegals ran off into the desert. it is a warzone down here. And Vicente Fox is even here today. maybe he should drive down to casa grande and see what his fellow Mexicans are up to when they come here.

The feds [i.n.s.] have said they are adding 50 new agents to deal with [smuggler shootouts]in the phx.area, they said this problem has reached a "critical" point, Gee whiz! who would have guessed, we just had another shootout in glendale today.

cjcj,
I agree with you on almost all your issues on illegal immigrants. And as stated above, sometimes the cheap labor can hurt other businesses. In another way though, many idustries are supplied by illegal immigrants (ie hotels), the illegals work the jobs americans are too good(proud) to work, houskeepers at 5.15 an hour. I have no problem with those illegals. I, like you, have problems with the ones that come into this country to commit crimes. They can do that in their own country. What they should do is take all the illegal criminals convicted and put a lb of "weed" on them and turn them over to mexican authorities(contary to what many believe, mexico does have harsher fines,jail time etc for those convicted of possession of "weed"). They would never come back!

The only issue I have is how you are trying to turn the deportation of illegal immigrants related to hunting. They do not take big game tags. Whoever got you started on that is full of BS. They do not come to this country to hunt because 1) none of them know how to hunt(sorry, even though mexico has big deer the locals do not hunt them) 2) they can't afford to hunt them, 3) They cannot prove residency in the states they live in(CA drivers licenses are not enough). The whole thing about AZ allowing after 6 months would be pretty hard to swallow, in that case ANYONE(not just illegals) are taking the tags. Target them too.

Illegals have nothing to do with hunting, unless that hotel room you are staying at(good chance an illegal cleaned your toilet or made your bed).

Some of us perfer tents
smile.gif

Ernesto Lopez

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back