CJ soapbox [illegals]

Ernesto, if you ever get down to AZ. then you will get a "REAL" education, my brother-inlaw used to sell trucks for pioneer ford he has sold over 100 trucks to "illegals" for cash, most of them had their own business [ landscaping/roofing/cement/ framing even a mexican food taco shop] many of them own their own homes, they employ "illegal" labor, why do you have suck a hard time believing this FACT, when are you going to answer my question s about the voting ballots? why are there over 10 "spanish only" radio stations and several tv "spanish only" how about the want adds etc. etc. ALL FUELED BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION! and you have the nerve to think that these illegals {millions of them ] don`t hunt or fish or get resident tags/licences. how about it Ernie, answer just this, just use some "logic" do you think in the last 15 yrs. that there has "never" been an illegal that has gotten a big game tag? Not even ONE!

cjcj, "Where are you Buzz/Ithaca?" You do a great job on the "illegal" topics, cj. I'll let you handle it!
wink.gif

Muskrat,
Sorry you already fell into the BS, by posting as many times as you have! HaHaHa

cjcj,
Your brother USED to sell trucks? Must of sucked at selling trucks!

Are you an idiot? I did answer about the radio and tvs, read it above.

Prove an illegal that has got a tag cjcj

Blow job? What are you talking about? Are you gay? I don't have anything against Gays, but you might not want to come to WY.

Oh yeah, say hi to your wife for me
wink.gif

Whats the matter Ernesto, you can`t bring yourself to answer a direct question. I think i will forget about getting down to your level, you just end up spewing bullshit anyway, it`s very clear to just about anyone with common sense that the "evidence" suggests that illegals are getting resident AZ licences/tags. The more that the illegals "assimulate" into american society, they will get tags/licences in every state that they reside in, Texas/california/New Mexico/Az on and on. to bad that you can`t see it. You have heard about all of the states where illegals are getting a free education haven`t you? [college,trade schools etc.] did they come here to go to college? No but then they end up doing just that, did they come here to hunt or fish or start up a restaurant, No but they end up doing all of those things so if you want to take a small part of the quotes here, go ahead you just show more and more of your ignorance, so bury your head in the sand and ignore the "obvious" there really is no way to prove anything to you is there? many of us AZ hunters have seen or heard of "spanish only" speaking people purchasing hunting/fishing licences at wallmart etc. you think that it`s all made up and a myth, it`s not ernie boy it`s reality, its here it`s real, and its getting worse, so it doesn`t matter whether you believe it or not, only a "pathetic fool" would pretend to know more than the people who live it and see it on a daily basis, to bad that you have probably lost all "creditability" try not to let your "narrow minded ignorance" spill over into other areas, and please please stay in school, because if you don`t get some kind of education you are in for a rough life, since you lack the capacity for "logical thinking" you could be in for big trouble

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-19-2003 20:25: Message edited by: cjcj ]</font>

Blah Blah Blah cjcj!

You do say a lot, thats for sure! But sometimes the people that say the most, say the least!

Down to my level? You are the one talking about putting a minefield up and blowing them away! Those are human beings no matter which way you look at. That is straight up sick man. Sick. You are anti-american!

Education? Whats your education?

You did get a few lessons from Ernesto's Trash Talking School where "if you have no skill, you can still talk ill"

HAHAHAHA ernesto
biggrin.gif
cjcj
fight.gif

Too late Nut! Ernesto already blew me down, and it wasn`t bad, i think he musta had alot of practice, anyway i think he`s out searching for a friend, i told him to not let his ignorance spill over but he doesn`t listen anyway, Oh well some people can`t be saved from themselves.

Man, Cjcj has nothing constructive to post, so now hes posting this....wait he's never had anything constructive to post!

Nut,
Speaking of blow jobs, man does cjcj's wife...oh wait this isn't the adult section
wink.gif

cjcj,
Let me get this straight, you hate hispanics, your iq is about as high as your self esteem(low),your gay, and you have no sex life, so you create fantasy online ones!

I'd say when I knocked you off your soapbox something came loose inside of your head!

Ernesto

1 + 1 = 1

Yes Ernesto has reached a "new low" talking about my wife , whats next insecure little man [the kids]? come on down to AZ and i`ll take you to lunch, its real nice [low 80`s] today, then if you want you can tell me about my wife [face to face] i would love to hear whatever you have to say , in fact i would "cherish" it! see Ern your fading real fast, but if you try just a little bit you still have time to save what small amount of dignity you have left.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-20-2003 08:15: Message edited by: cjcj ]</font>

cjcj, don't even waste your time on that little boy anymore. He just likes to argue, and even when he's losing, he doesn't know it, all he's doing is digging himself in deeper and deeper, and looking like more and more a fool with every thing he says.

Ernesto, you best concentrate on your schooling...you need it.

cjcj,

OH man! How did we all all know it was going to come down to this? I can't believe how low you have went! I mean you KNOW you LOST an argument when you start the bs about "well if you come down here i'll take care of you"! Oh man. Gotta love those online threats. Every time there is an argument its ends up with I'll kick your arse if you come down here, or if you come up here I'll kick your arse.

Thanks for the offer, I'll actually be in Az(Flagstaff) a lot this winter and next spring. Thinking about going to the the AZ border and handing out water to the illegals coming over
wink.gif
wanna help? Im personally going to give them a pamplet too on where do buy 40,000 dollar trucks and where all the big deer and elk are.

Washington Hunter,

"I may look like a fool" Looks are decieving washington hunter, but from what you have posted you don't look like a fool, you are a fool. Looks like you need some schooling too, that diploma you got in your box of Little Princess Frosted Flake Cereal doesn't count!

Ernesto, i may be low, but cjcj and washington hunter are lower
smile.gif

1+1=1

HAHHAHAHA

Just got thru watching my favorite program [ gotta keep an eye on the enemy] on PBS. "Horizante" seem`s like the hispanics are in a "panic' over a new bill being introduced by Randy Grar [green valley] this bill would allow the state/county/city/ cops to arrest and detain illegals on immigration violations, currently only I.N.S. may do so, this bill has the support of over 100 congressmen so far, and is growing, The leader of "chicanos por la casa" is crying "racism"and "racial profiling" but even the moderator who is hispanic didn`t agree with her after all not all illegals are hispanic, also it was explained that this will only be used when a normal encounter [traffic stop etc.] is entered into. well it`s a start! but they should really just put a "bounty" on them.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cjcj:
Yes Ernesto has reached a "new low" talking about my wife , whats next insecure little man [the kids]? come on down to AZ and i`ll take you to lunch, its real nice [low 80`s] today, then if you want you can tell me about my wife [face to face] i would love to hear whatever you have to say , in fact i would "cherish" it! see Ern your fading real fast, but if you try just a little bit you still have time to save what small amount of dignity you have left.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-20-2003 08:15: Message edited by: cjcj ]</font>
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> MMMM where the hell is it? i know there is a "threat" in here somewhere, just can`t seem to find it MMMM.

You can't find that threat because a threat coming from you is so small! Any threat from Cj shouldn't be taken seriously. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am still waiting for you to show that illegals aren't getting big game tags. In the absence of you providing any hard evidence or personal knowledge, I guess your argument that they aren't getting tags is that illegals are either too lazy or too stupid to hunt. Is that the case?

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back