CJ soapbox [illegals]

My ????? would be how young was he hunting?????? Better yet, what young was he hunting?????

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-18-2003 11:15: Message edited by: Ten Bears ]</font>

Muskrat,

Thanks for the lesson, learn something new everyday, unless you are cjcj.

Cjcj,

You still have not answered my questions, no surprise there though!
I don't need support, im holding up just fine!

And I never attacked washington hunter or cfree, in fact I actually agreed with cfree on some things. The fact is washington hunter is bringing up something totally out of the ballpark, if he wants to bring up grammar contact my english professor. Seriously washington hunter, i'll give you his email.

What part of the advertising do you not understand? You think that in Germany, they just advertise in German? Hell no. Do you think in Mexico they just advertise in Spanish? Nope try again. They are corporations, they target as many ethnic groups as they can. Funny how you haven't mentioned the Russian ads that have been going on. You just target hispanics. I mean come on, why would they advertise in Spanish? Hmmm. Geez I wonder. Because hispanics are just behind whites in population number. And notice, ILLEGAL hispanics are not second to white,s LEGAL, citizens of the US are second, hispanics!

You used mucho wrong <---that was a joke

Washington hunter,
That whole part in my sig, is an inside joke.

Ten bears,
I was hunting young daughters of some of the posters on these hunting boards
wink.gif
Chicks around my age, but TK keeps stealing them away from me
wink.gif
. I hope you can count higher than your name
wink.gif

Ernestblow, I like it, Ernestoblowsthetruth

hahhahahahahaha

answer all those questions cjcj, don't waste another post.

yawn.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-18-2003 12:01: Message edited by: Wyodeerhunter ]</font>

Man this thread is getting popular, i looked on the "who's online?" and there were about 10 people reading this! Must of came for my intelligence
rolleyes.gif
or smart ass comments
biggrin.gif

well i guess i better give them something to look at, heres a nice side view of a good buck I saw a couple weeks ago:

bigoldbuck2.jpg

Ahhh. thats a nice little break from all the fighting. But now, DING DING DING, lets get it on! Are we on round 14 or something?

Oh btw, that buck probably will not make it past next season, an illegal immigrant is probably going to go hunt it, i mean since all those illegals are rich and stuff. I didn't know they were rich, but cjcj said they were, and if he said it it must be true
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

This is kinda fun. Ernesto(aka...RBM3)...you really need to come to Arizona and experience what is going on down here. I think the change in perspective would be enlightening. Let's review some of my posts so far.

1) I have proven that illegals CAN get big gamne tags in Ariozna. This was done with an official letter from the Arizona Game and Fish department. I found it on azod.com( you'll have to register on that site if you personally want to see the thread it was from...sorry) But being the nice guy that I am I also included name, email, and phone number of the Game and Fish law enforcement officer for you to check out. Obviously you never took that step because he would tell you that he has knowledge of illegals getting big game tags.

2) BigMex as dubious (not "doobie"-ous, like your 420 post
smile.gif
smile.gif
) as he is also confirmed that he and his illegal brother get big game tags. This does not surprise me one bit.

3) I have proven through a reputable Arizona news source that illegals are destroying habitatwhich is directly threatening Arizona wildlife(in particular deer and javelina). This negatively effects big game tags issued and strategies for the management of these species. In other words, the illegals who are crossing the border, whether they ever get a big game tag or not, are destroying the southern half of the state to the point that fewer big game tags will be issued in the future to protect the populations.

In review...Illegals CAN(Game and Fish post) and DO(BigMex post) get big game tags in Arizona. Furthermore the millions of border crossers a year negatively impact all southern Arizona game species which further reduces availiability of big game tags there(620 KTAR news post).

Your signature says "Hopefully one day there will be open borders between here and mexico! "

Well, I got news for you Ernesto(because you obviously have never seen the border). The border between Arizona and Mexico is wide open with just a cattle fence marking the border in many spots. I am in favor of an open border too as long as they check in and state their business before they cross. Not too much to ask for, but it never happens.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Cfree formally known as cfree!!!

Great post Cfree! Enesto what more do you want? what questions have i not answered? you have failed to answer all of mine [see illegals lining up for hunter safety courses] but before you make one of [in your own mind]snappy "ignorant" comebacks how about Cfree`s post by game and fish, what does the "letter" from Leanord Ordway mean to you? Just answer that and we shall get it on, just a hint a "man" will admit when he is wrong [a boy won`t]

Muskrat glad you made some comments over here,and your right about "legal" aliens being an ally most of them hate "illegals" no doubt about that.

One more thing Ern, where did i or anyone say that illegals are taking ALL of our tags? [1 tag is ALL that is too much] where did anyone say ALL illegals are rich? Don`t you understand that by trying to "LIE" you just look even more foolish.

Whether illegals are getting tags or not really does not matter. What matters, is the fact that by law, it is legal for them to do so, as if they were in fact a resident of the state of Arizona. THAT is what is wrong. Ernesto's ideas are anti-American and anti-hunting. Ernest, think about what you are saying, and by the way, how much income tax did you pay last year?

cfree,
I saw your letter, but it still failed to point out that illegals are taking big game tags. I did some research, and seems like AZ does have some loopholes that need to be addressed. But i didn't find any article anywhere DIRECTLY linking illegals to taking big game tags.

And the part about the environmental damage? Please. You want to talk about environmental damage look at all you guys driving your four wheelers all over! Where those guys are are crossing isn't quite the wildlife haven as you want it to seem!

And my sig about the open borders, obviously you do not know the concept. I did not mean physically, because I know what it looks like down there. I ment open borders by laws! HaHaHa and that part of my sig is a joke anyhow lol!

And the part about bigmex,

Its is very obvious to everyone that one of you guys registered that name and started with it. Don't you think it was kinda obivous he registered this month and his posts have just been in this topic? Guilty. Sorry, I should register a name called "BiggerMex" and have him defend my views like you guys so half heartly tried to do.

Washington hunter,
I told you if you want the email you can have it. Oh btw, i forgot to mention you might need a map to find Washington. Is that why you are still here? I'll change my sig, when you change your name! Oh and by an inside joke its a joke that a few friends understand, something way beyond your iq.

Cjcj,
What questions have you not answered? Most of them, i'll compose a list when i get back from my college classes for the day.

And yes i did answer the part of the illegals lining up for hunter courses. LOOK BACK cuz I did
smile.gif
. And right there is one of the questions you didn't answer, how was that ignorant? All i said was "i can just imagine it now cjcj, all those illegals lining up for hunter education" You know what that statement means? That there isn't any doing that cuz illegals do not hunt!

A man will admit when hes wrong, why haven't you done so cjcj?

And since you like quotes so much, and you do not even quote correctly here is one you said:

cjcj:

"Ernie the one thing you are right about is they don`t come here to hunt"

Wow! Thats the only thing i've been trying to say all along!

Here is some quotes I said:
"cjcj,
I agree with you on almost all your issues on illegal immigrants."

"The only issue I have is how you are trying to turn the deportation of illegal immigrants related to hunting."

This just proves what i've been trying to say. Cjcj You have a problem with illegals, but no where on this site should this be addressed.

The problem with illegals is not a sportsman's issue!

So just stop trying to fill everyones head that they are driving 40,000 dollar truck and going on hunting trips.

Hell most of you here have a hard time buying 40,000 dollar trucks and having enough money to go hunting. And you all make over minimum wage! But the illegals can afford it?

Oh and about my taxes, yes i paid taxes last year and the few years previous, I have a job, only work 40 hours a week though because I go to college full time.

Hasta!

did ya hear that? sounds like washington hunter is typing up a comeback, wait, I can't hear it but I can smell it, meow!

Oh washington hunter, there is 3 more mistakes in my sig, can you find those?

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-19-2003 08:24: Message edited by: Wyodeerhunter ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> The problem with illegals is not a sportsman's issue! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is just as big an issue as quads, breaching dams to save salmon, welfare ranchers, and everythying else that is discusseds on this site. Southern Arizona is awesome deer habitat and is being totally destroyed by illegals. I feel I have proven thier impact to sportsman far enough and now it is becomeing a waste of time. Don't be late for class. Looks like you need it
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'm sure Wyomingdeerhunter will refute the validity, but for those who may be interested: A July, 2002 report by Interior Department, Immigration and Naturalization Service and the Environmental Protection Agency says, "As a result of the vast amount of smuggling of humans and controlled substances in Southeast Arizona, the extremely valuable, and sometimes irreplaceable, natural and cultural resources ... are in jeopardy." This is not just a few footprints in the sand. Some of the damage is unbelievably extensive and will take up to 200 years to repair."

Some of you may be interested to check out this site, which in general, seems to use more reliable sources for their information: Desert Invasion

More trash testimonials

Look here

I agree Wyo that there are other sources of environmental damage, within the US. That shouldn't make it acceptable. If people are here illegally, whether they are littering, hunting, driving uninsured, dealing drugs, etc. - that would seem like the logical place to start....

Thanks for those link`s Muskrat, Ernesto now all of a sudden Az has some "loopholes" that need to be filled GEE WHIZ! That isn`t what you were saying earlier [huntersaftey/proving residency etc.] Now after making a 'fool" out of yourself your backtracking but i`m glad your starting to learn something, Washington Hunter/Cfree/Muskrat all make another good point, The illegals destroy thousands of acres of "prime" habitat for Whitetail/javelena etc. We have a guy named "shedhunter" [lance] who every spring gets a bunch of hunters together to clean up the washes/creeks around sensitive eco-systems that are trashed by those filthy pigs [illegals] ask him about the shitty diapers, and other trash [tons of it] that they cleanup every year! now is that enough to make "illegals" a sportsmans issue! Now the thing about Muskrat is he is a non- U.S.A. citizen. he is here on a green card he is very welcome, as he did and does EVERYTHING the right way! I have learned from my disagreements with him, so you might want to pay attention, and read some of these links that have been posted, after you get done , unless you think the links are "fake" try again telling us why this "is not" a sportmans issue. GET A GRIP ERNESTO.

Where are you Buzz/Ithaca? I thought you guys were so much about the "environment" read the "desert invasion" link and give us your opinion. Buzz just because you and Ernesto are "connected" wink,wink, doesn`t mean you can`t support the environment.

Even if illegal immigration did not affect the environment, and even if illegals did not get big game tags at resident prices, illegal immigration would still qualify as a "sportsman's issue," just because of the millions of dollars (or is it billions) it costs taxpayers every year. This money could be spent on protection/improvement of wildlife habitat, and for more game wardens too enforce laws, and many other things that would help wildlife, instead of being wasted on people who are breaking the law and are not citizens of this country. Don't you agree Ernesto? Would you rather the money you pay in taxes be spent on the wildlife that you hunt, or people who have no right to even be in this country?

cfree,
I already acknowledged the environmental issues at the border. But I don't see where the big game tags tie into that?! Funny how you guys are trying to transfer the original meaning of these posts to environmental now? I guess you finally saw my only point, THAT THEY ARE NOT TAKING THE BIG GAME TAGS.

I think what shedcrazy does is awesome, he just doesn't sit at a computer and bitch about it like cjcj. I recall a few posts of sc from the past.

Muskrat,
I really acknowledged the environmental issue, you might try READING the posts. hehe But I do like the point you brought up, uninsured drivers. But that isn't the website for this.

Washingtonhunter,
You will not help me find those mistakes? But you were so quickly to point out the obvious one? It's probably because you do not know where the other mistakes are. Prove me wrong, but you see, you won't. I don't have to worry.

cfree,
Why don't you be like shedcrazy and help out instead of bitch? I don't mean picking up trash, I mean actually doing something. And don't say you are, because we both know you are not. Seems to me like AZ needs to put SS #s on their applications to prove residency, and drivers licenses. THAT is who you should be addressing. But instead you sit at home bitching bitching bitching.

Don't be late for class? HAHA at least I go to class, sounds like you didn't make it too much. Throw more ammo for me cjcj
smile.gif

And where did i ever say the links are fake? The only thing fake her is you.

And this is not a sportsman issue!

The trash on the border is a sportsman issue but funny how that wasn't brought up till like 6 posts ago when this is a 110+ thread?

Hmmm

Could it be that cjcj finally found out he is wrong about those illegals driving 40,000 dollar trucks putting in for all those big game tags? Must be, or maybe cjcj is so clouded in all his b.s. hes trying to find the back door out...

ErnestoBlows..down cjcj.

wyo - Oh, but I did read your post. You tried to diminish the effect illegals have on the environment by mentioning environmental damage by ATVs. I underestimated the damage being done at the border until I saw it myself - thus I felt it might be valuable to provide some pictorial evidence. Don't assume because I don't get down in the mud with you, I'm not reading your posts. Arrogance will diminish your obvious intelligence - I'm posting civilly and responsibly - leave me out of your bullshit. Thanks
biggrin.gif
Oh - I don't think it's up to you to decide what belongs on this website, and what doesn't - that would be Moosie's call.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-19-2003 17:20: Message edited by: muskrat89 ]</font>

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back