CJ soapbox [illegals]

Here's an excellent point made by Schmalts:

"I say if your down at the border hunting and see one of those watering stations the bleeding heart church groups put out for the border jumpers do a little target practice."

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

mini,
Now you've done it! By posting in here you now have an agreement to try to teach some old dogs new tricks.

You say older is wiser, well i think you old guys are caught up in the past. Get with the times!

Washington hunter,
You are a moron. Lets give the anti hunters(maybe you are one) more "ammo" to close down hunting by shooting up water tanks. Because you see, they blame this kind of stuff on hunters. Im sure you are the same kind of jackass that shoots road signs too. The REAL Washington Hunter came out now. Dumbass. How am I anti-american? Is it cuz I stand up against Cjcj's propaganda about illegals getting Big game tags. This is NOT about healthcare or any of that, this is about CJCJ TRYING TO SAY THAT THEY ARE TAKING OUR BIG GAME TAGS!

What crazy things have I said? Huh? Remember, I'm not the one who said that illegals drive 40,000 dollar trucks, live in mansions, put in for BIG GAME tags and steal all the jobs in America. Those dumbass, are Crazy comments that CJCJ said.

But I am sorry washington hunter, one day you will find washington, just figured with your old age and all you would of found it by now.

With Washington Hunters response folks we might learn that OLD dogs Can learn new tricks, but I doubt it. Washington Hunter is about as bright as cjcj's wife's brown thong!

Cjcj,
I see you finally see you lost the battle, all of your posts now consist of nothing but even MORE BS than before. I didn't think that was possible but you keep proving to me that KIDS who DID sniff glue when they were little DO have side effects from it later on in life!

If anything is anti-american here, its some of the comments made by cjcj!

Have fun going shooting your water tanks washington hunter, pretty sad you have to pick on CHURCHES.

That is low man, ALMOST as low as CJCJ wanting to put land mines at the border to kill human beings. ALMOST.

Waiting for your pathetic response,

Ernesto

Welcome to the War Mini Moose, glad to see you chosed not only the winning side, but the right side!

Come on Washington Hunter, think of a comeback....come on, you can, just imagine that little train "i think i can I think I can I think I can"

Come on!

Dont let the Big Bad Ernesto scare ya, come on!

Wow, this is the first time anybody has ever called me "old." Oh well. At least I'm not young and naive like a couple of others on here. Hey Ernesto, how about telling us what you think of this quote from the Arizona Republic:

"Then there is the $20 billion estimated annual cost associated with health care, education, social services and the crime that illegal immigration breeds. Runaway illegal immigration leads to higher taxes, higher spending, higher crime, lower wages and increased unemployment for American workers."

I take it you don't agree with this? If you did you wouldn't be supporting illegal aliens. Would you? Or do you just not understand how big this problem is? Have your teachers brainwashed you?

MiniMouse, I'm still waiting for you to come up with one good point that Ernesto has made...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-24-2003 19:12: Message edited by: Washington Hunter ]</font>

You know that we have freedom of speech.
biggrin.gif

However Please refrain from bringing anybody's wife into a disagreement. You LOSE big time by doing that. You lose the debate(not that a actual debate is happening anyways) and then you lose the respect you might gain by making valid points to back up your side.
wink.gif

How's the view from Wyoming? Or even better yet Pocatello Idaho? You kids need to see the real world before you can start talking about what's going on here. More illegals cross Arizona's borders everyday than people in your town. Think about that.

Ernesto, you know illegals CAN get big game tags, we already agreed on that. We all know they CAN. Please explain why they AREN'T and all this will end. Just simply explain WHY illegals AREN'T getting or trying to get big game tags. WHY? It is that simple. Obviously you must have some insight into the mind of an illegal alien, so please explain WHY they wouldn't even bother hunting when they come to this country. Is hunting illegal in Mexico? I know it isn't becaue I shoot ducks and dove there yearly. I see Mexican hunters while I am there so I know Mexicans can hunt. I pay their non-citizen fees to hunt there. In return they should pay, at least, non resident fees to hunt here(if they are here illegaly). WHY would they give up hunting when they cross the border? And don't throw the race card around. The fact is that 99% of illegals are Mexican. There is nothing racist about that.

Please explain WHY illegals aren't getting tags and this thread will end. If you start your personal attacks or smart-ass remarks and avoid that simple question (WHY?)then I and everyone else here will know the truth about you.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-24-2003 20:02: Message edited by: cfree ]</font>

Ditto what Cfree has just said! Thanks Nut, i tried to explain to ernie about the wife/kids thing, he did it about 3 times, and it just shows immaturity, [what does my wife have to do with any of this?] Minnie Moose i will try to be civil about things with you just out of respect for Da Moose, but if you throw it [shit] out you will get it right back. Now ernesto just because you call names and talk bullshit does not make you Smart, just a smart ass., i will throw it back at you too! but when we do to much of that shit it only takes away from the topic at hand. go back and read all of this stuff over and over, then try to absorb what has been stated,your definatly winning in the area of personnel "attacks" then you take parts of quotes and try to use them to what you think is an advantage[its not as everyone here can see right thru it! you have clearly "lost" on almost every single "issue" if you don`t believe me then take a copy of this post to any philosophy/english, professor or better yet a "debate" class teacher and ask them who/what side has "presented" the most "evidence", you are probably only a freshmen, and you really have a lot to learn, Ps. don`t forget to answer Cfree`s last post.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Fight Fight Fight
rolleyes.gif

I am not going to read the rest of the post cause I have read a few and they all say the same thing. I will tell you for fact.

That Illegals do get big game tags here, I know some friends of friends.
So do the indians up in the kaibab they just go out and kill deer then head back to the res.(ive seen this first hand)

As far as the America trying to stop the illegals it should be done and quick. Its getting rediculious and dangerous.

I dont think we as americans are responcible for putting water out for them to drinkon there way across the desert , if thats the case we might as well put an air conditioned bus stop for them as well.

They want to take the risk then so be it, but leave my damn tax dollars and rights alone.

My insurance rates are outragious due to mostly illegals, but also typicle white trash as well.

YOu cant drive down the freeways anymore and be safe with out getting in the middle of a shooting because some coyote group wants the others territory on who is bringing in illegals.

Until you lived in AZ you wouldnt understand, granted alot are ferried up to other parts of the USA.
They do leave alot of trash in the desert and yes that gets blamed on the hunters.

Now on the other side.
Most illegals are the nicest most mellow hard working people you will ever meet(but that doesnt mean they should be here illegally).
its the others that have problems punk kids stealing everything in site, Drugs being ran across the boarder etc.
Thanks to our lesbian Gov. we will have more and more problems with illegals and drugs coming into AZ.
The only way it will get better is if they call out the national guard and have them lock down the border.
But before that shoot all the damn lawyers that are keeping this from happening.
This is a free country but you either earn it or come over here legally, and if you dont your a felon(cause its a felony) and should be punished for that.
Delw

Just an addition. those water stations that the Reverend Robin Hoover has put up in the desert they are "illegal" you just can`t build,erect/ maintain those stations anymore than you can just go out into the forest and build a cabin and say thats mine!

Oh good, cjcj, that is good to know. So...it would be legal to use those water stations for target practice then?
smile.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-24-2003 22:10: Message edited by: Washington Hunter ]</font>

cfree,
This post wasnt about healthcare or any of that bullshit, I already stated my opinion on that part. This was about big game tags. Cjcj is trying to convince everyone that the illegals are taking the big game tags and going hunting. He stated that its because its cheaper to go kill something then to go buy it in the grocery store. Illegals are NOT rich. They barely make it from payday to pay day. They do not drive 40,000 dollar trucks. They do not hunt. You cannot economically hunt to save money on buying food. The cost of tags ammo rifle gas and other necessities far outweighs the price of beef.

Cjcj goes on to say that there are mexicans that hunt in Mexico. This is very true but he forgot to point out that its only the very top business men and ranch hands that hunt. He tries to state that there is a viable source of hunters in Mexico. That is not even close to the truth. People from Old Mexico do not hunt. It's as simple as that. And then Cjcj tries to address the problem with illegals related to hunting. We all know there is a problem with illegals. I never said there wasn't, point out where I said there was. But to tie it in with hunting? I don't think so. That scapegoat didn't work!

Delw,
As for the wife remarks, cjcj went low first by making smart ass remarks, I never went that route until he did(only took his second post). He even went as far to say as I was illegal. Probably because of my name lol. After all he thinks all HISPANICS are illegal.

99.9 percent of illegals are Mexicans? That figure is totally off! Sorry. Just because they are dark doesn't mean they are from Mexico. HAHAHAHAHA. That was a made up stat if I ever saw one! A more correct stat would be that MOST illegals are HISPANIC(NOT MEXICAN, HISPANIC).

Until you live in AZ? I'm sorry but its the same EVERYWHERE. The imaginable line that seperates states doesn't seperate the illegal problems. If AZ has shitty resident laws, then attacking the illegals isn't going to help now is it? You should attack your AZ officals.

Ernesto

More to say, but im tired....buenos noches

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-25-2003 01:24: Message edited by: Wyodeerhunter ]</font>

Thanks for trying to answer the question..FINALLY. But you are wrong that all illegals are poor. Many illegals get visas and come here legally. They just never go home when their visa's expire. At that point they become illegal. They save every penny they have under their bed and according the the AZ republic(newspaper) send upwards of 20 BILLION dollars back to Mexico every year. Alot of money for some poor folk. $19.00 for a deer and $76.00 for an elk. They hunt alright.
Ernesto-0 Cfree-28 End of Regulation

Ernesto you really do have some serious issues, with your life don`t you, you can`t even quote correctly! go back and read who/what you have credited with your quotes! it`s all assbackwords! you can`t be serious about wyoming and Arizona having the same problems with illegals are you? How many shootout/murders have you had lately up there? How many times has S.W.A.T. been called out ? How many times have your schools been in lockdown due to illegals/smugglers problems? how many "tons" of garbage have they left up there in wyoming. Ernesto practice what you preach! get a Grip! you are the most defensive, insecure guy that i have ever seen posting on any board anywhere!

My last post here on this topic or i may go postal. One of you here and i wont mention names.. Is a dumbass, stupid, puke, dickweek, no-nothing snot nosed ,retarded living in dreamland liberal. I hope you never get a job that pays over 30K a year because our economy is going to hell from liberals that support immigration, free trade, heathcare and food for countries other than ours. All this while our own tax payers are slowly going jobless and hungry. You collage kids think your so smart but havent lived the real world yet. You will grow up soon when daddy's money runs out, hippy yuppy liberal freak. I would shoot any watering tanks i see, and what didnt drain out from the holes i would piss and shit in it.
Its so easy to get drugs and people across the border, what makes you think weapons of mass destructions arent next?. How do you think terrorist groups get into this country? ILLIGAL. Look what happened because we were lax about airport security, these dorks hone in on this crap and are looking for new ways to get us. wake up
Schmalts, out of here now that i said my peace.

Washington Hunter is correct! Ernesto`s [open border] statment is anti-american. And yes you can shoot up illegal water stations, just pick up the big pieces [it`s littering] it is not "legal" to shoot road signs, Ernesto why do you make such ignorant comparisons? Church groups [Rev. Robin hoover ]is aiding and abetting illegals he should be "jailed", by they way i just saw an illegal [in frys ] lay out 2 thousand dollars[cash] and "wire 'it to mexico. and i have seen this happen many times, just ask any clerk at any grocery store in phx. metro how often this happens.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Delw,
As for the wife remarks, cjcj went low first by making smart ass remarks, I never went that route until he did(only took his second post). He even went as far to say as I was illegal. Probably because of my name lol. After all he thinks all HISPANICS are illegal.

99.9 percent of illegals are Mexicans? That figure is totally off! Sorry. Just because they are dark doesn't mean they are from Mexico. HAHAHAHAHA. That was a made up stat if I ever saw one! A more correct stat would be that MOST illegals are HISPANIC(NOT MEXICAN, HISPANIC).

Until you live in AZ? I'm sorry but its the same EVERYWHERE. The imaginable line that seperates states doesn't seperate the illegal problems. If AZ has shitty resident laws, then attacking the illegals isn't going to help now is it? You should attack your AZ officals.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wyodeerhunter:
Hey go back and read my post then make a comment, Your post to me makes no sence.
Delw

Hello to my AZ brothers. Thanks for leading me to this site. I spent about an hour yesterday reading this thread and felt it was time to add my two cents. While this thread was initially about big game tags, it has since broadened. I would like to share a little of my experience. I am teacher in south Tucson and yesterday as I was doing bus duty, I counted 17 cars dropping off students that had Sonoran license plates. I know for a fact, because I asked our registrar, that the only proof needed to registrer at our school is a copy of water bill or phone bill to prove residence. Of the 17 sonoran vehicles counted, over half were 2002 or 2003 4X4 trucks or SUV's, so yes, they do have money. I know of many students who are here illegally. Most of them have ACCHESS (sp) insurance and they all have expensive tennis shoes. I know the parents, for the most part, work hard and work in blue collar jobs. Some of these kids hunt and fish because I talk to them everyday. I hunt south of Tucson and see an unbelievable amount of garbage. Mostly gallon water bottles. My last two fishing trips south of town, I have seen groups of illegals crossing the highway, they even waved and smiled as I drove past them. Luckily both times I saw a border patrol truck and waved them down. To say that Wyoming has the same problems with illegals as AZ is absurd. Come on down and walk the desert south of Tucson and you will see there is no comparison.

Hello Gambles, I believe every single word you have stated. Having hunted/fished AZ for almost 50 yrs i have seen "all" of what you have said as have many others on this board, by the way you write very well.

Delw,
Sorry, I ment to put Nut instead of Delw. LOL.

I will not name names or anything cou<schmalts>gh but if you are going to piss in a water tank your ass is going to get wet when you squat! You sure did type a lot, but you didn't say much at all! Too bad Cou<schmalts>gh wasted his last post on this topic.

Cfree,
I see your math isn't too great, cuz your scoring is way off
rolleyes.gif
They do send their money back home. But how does that tie into big game tags? Exactly. It doesn't!

And answer me this Cfree, where did I ever say, and I want an exact quote, that ALL illegals are poor?

Thats what I thought. Ernesto 29 Cfee 28. Not end of regulation, END OF SERIES. Ernesto Moves on to take on cjcj in the finals...

Cjcj,
How is my sig Anti-American? Elaborate on that but you will not because you do not answer any of my questions!

OH MAN FIRST IT WAS BIGTEX AND NOW ITS GAMBELS
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Its getting better, hell if anything moosie will like this thread because of all the "new" Cou<old users making fake names>gh lining up LOL!

I gotta get that cough checked
wink.gif

Ernesto.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back