Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

CJ soapbox [illegals]

Ernest, I can assure you that I am not made up, although I do think Bigmex or Bigtex was made up. I use Drifli as my handle on other boards but chose Gambels because it is quail season in AZ. I found this site when CJ posted the link on AZOD. This is a cool site and I will post on it more as I become familiar with it. Thanks all.

Mr. Young Hunter: (Ernesto's formal name)

Wow you sure have a high opinion of yourself. I guess your mommy brought you up telling you that you are the best little boy, and better, smarter, faster, and stronger then all the other little boys. Don't worry, as you get older, you will learn that you really don't know everything, and other people can be right sometimes too. What is in your signature that is anti-American? Here it is...
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Hopefully one day there will be open borders between here and mexico.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why-O, Why-O

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Illegals are NOT rich. They barely make it from payday to pay day. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He Shoots, He scores!!!( in amarv albert voice...LOL)

I know..you didn't say illegals were POOR. Semantics young hunter. You'll learn that in next semseter's english class.

Gambels. Welcome to the board. I think you'll find it a little less politically correct compared to AZOD. In other words, you are allowed to voice your opinion. Welcome and join the fun.

cfree, I agree, way less PC, although there is a place for that. I do enjoy heated debates. I am sure the young man from Wyoming is starting to feel ganged up on from all us 'zonies!!!

Cfree,
You quoted me as saying the are ALL poor. I said they are NOT rich.

Ernesto blocks cfree!

Gambels,
I thought about it twice when I posted about if you were just cjcj or cfree, and by your style of typing i assured myself you were not a "posuer" like bigmex. But i already posted and left to go back to work. Funny how Bigmex hasn't posted anymore, i think cjcj small brain can't remember two login names. Pitty.

Washington Hunter,
HOW IS THAT UN-AMERICAN? TELL ME! You didn't explain why you think its un-american. Amazing. Well no its not. I mean after all you still haven't found Washington
biggrin.gif

Ernesto face it son you`ve had the living shit kicked out of you on this thread. Illegals do drive new trucks, Illegals do obtain big game tags/resident hunting/fishing licences, and by the way i wouldn`t waste my time trying to be Big Mex or anyone else for thar matter! are you Paranoid or what!And i think Big Mex could be real, he types worse than anybody here and he seems to know about the fact that his cousin gets an elk/pig near clifton my guess is [unit 27]. but even if he is ficticious you have had your ass kicked on everything[topic] here, you seem to be the only one who doesn`t know it [or anything else] are you really this stupid or are you just acting "stupid" your sig. is anti- american because it calls for an open border! it that simple get it! you talk about other people not answering questions you are the worst!Be a MAN admit that illegals can/have and will get big game tags! You think everyone here is lying? do you think that at least ONE illegal has gotten a big game tag? Do you think that at least ONE has gotten a resident licence? YES or NO!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wyodeerhunter:
Delw,
Sorry, I ment to put Nut instead of Delw. LOL.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OUCH confusing Del with I

is that bad or good?
confused.gif
biggrin.gif

I dont care who starts what and when. Just bringing in non-participants is not kosher.

Ernesto you can crawl out from under the bed now, we won`t hurt you, just answer my previous post YES or NO and we will take it from there. Otherwise have a wonderfull thanksgiving.

Cjcj,
Wasn't under my bed. Hell if i crawled out from underneath anyones bed it would of been....oh never mind
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

How did I get my ass kicked on here?

I've proven you hate hispanics(if you want the quote I'll get it)

That you believe illegals do not get big game tags

You can't see both sides on a matter.

I'd go on but its party time, I gotta go.

And I'm sorry I can't answer your posts fast enough, I just don't sit on a computer all day long like you. You must sit there all day long and blame all of your life failures on hispanics(not illegals, hispanics). You have nothing better to do but bitch about something and hope someone agrees with you.

As for your YES or NO Question. I cannot answer that because I have yet to see evidence of Illegals getting big game tags. Now on the other side, I have yet to see evidence of them not getting big game tags. But from what I have seen read expierenced, I'll stick to the latter.

Good day. I'll be going photographing mulies all day tomorrow, but I'll be sure to respond to ya a.s.a.p.!

Hope you didn`t hit the pipe to hard at the party Ernesto, you really should back off on the "dope" Whats up with your half quote? you know the one where i said [illegals don`t come here to hunt, but end up doing that and all the other thing that we american`s do] Why/How are you getting your ass kicked? Thats easy just look how you took the front half of my quote, and tried to turn it into your "Damn right" sig. now that is real real weak. Then you say that illegals don`t drive new/40k trucks,[did you read gambels post?] you know the one about the illegals being dropped off at school. then you say "NONE" of them hunt, remember that one?then you backtrack and say only the rich hunt, which is it NONE or the RICH? then you say I said that its cheaper for illegals to hunt, where did you dream that one up ? Get off the PIPE that shit will cause brain damage, all of the above is true and you know it RIGHT! right. And you keep refering to my "failures in life" Thats a good one! like you know anything about me, PSST hey ernie guess why i have all of this time on my hands, you know all of the time i spend on this topic trying to "educate you" you should thank me and the others for it. Ive got more but those are just a few examples of how your getting a good ass whipping. I have invited some AZ boys over here, [ i said we got a "live" one at hunttalk] they already sent a guy named RBM3 packing over at AZ, i think a "FEW" guys miss him, maybee you can be his replacement, but first you have to learn how to shoot sideways "gangsta style" to qualify. BYE BYE.

The "medicare bill" that was just approved by congress includes "at least" 1 Billion to pay for medical care for illegals! also the U of A medical center is threatening to turn in "illegals" for not paying their bills, it seems the get their free medical and then go back to mexico, and or just ignore the bills altogether! Full story in the AZ republic "section B local" AKA [AZ repulsive, Daily dissapointment, you will notice in the article how they "refer' to "illegals" as "migrants and undocumented" instead of what they really are.

Homeland "Insecurity" big shot Tom Ridge took a tour of the border today to check out how bad the situation is, hell if he really wants to see how bad it is all he had to do was "tour" the home depots in AZ there are Thousands of illegals hanging out there every day who can`t find work.
confused.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back