City Wolves

It would be great to delist the wolf, that is progress, even if just in the cities. Has a wolf ever been seen in any of those cities?

This is a quote from Tom in another thread.

So if wolves got delisted in Wyoming cities what would be the best way to hunt them?

Maybe brown camo to look like the UPS guy, for a call you could use a crying baby, maybe a decoy of a baby in a stroller, oohhhh and Double Bull could make a blind that looks like a 72 Pinto,,,,

Hey Buzz wanna hunt wolves in dowtown Laramie?

I'd only hunt wolves in downtown Laramie if the '72 Pinto double bull has cup holders, a built in cooler, and those cool bucket seats...

I was going to throw a few smartazz comments into this thread, but I see you guys are doing just fine without me.

Chicago Tribune
Dec. 20 2006

Several wolves have been spotted running in front of vehicles or underneath houses this winter.

Hunters have reported wolf tracks “just about everywhere,” and

Williams has heard from three different hunters who say that wolves came right up to them while they were in line at dunkin donuts.

“The same thing happened a year ago. One of the taxi drivers in town was out working the airport and he had a gun with him. A wolf came right up to him and he shot the wolf within probably 40 feet. It can happen.”

http://www.nunatsiaq.com/archives/50114/news/nunavut/50114_03.html

Thanks JB, you answered the question and gave a reference. Fantastic!

280, ask the people Ilaquit the best way, I guess trapping, eh?

Buzz would be the best to ask about this but something tells me dowtown Iquluit and downtown Casper may be slightly different

Back