Chukars in the Root.

They were probably released for dog training. I doubt they’ll last the winter.

When I lived in Nevada I hunted them. I was green as Hell coming from Montana. My wife thought I made them up I was so unsuccessful for a long time. Then I met a life long local. He had dogs and knowledge. Sure changed things. But, as good as they are on the table, these are tempting. mtmuley

Partridge Hungarian and Chukar Partridge may be taken with a shotgun not larger than a 10 gauge; a long, recurve, or compound bow and arrow. All other means of taking are prohibited. Sep 01 - Jan 01 Bag Limit: 8 in aggregate daily. The possession limit is four times the daily bag limit. Chukar partridge occur primarily in Carbon County. Sep 01 - Jan 10 Bag Limit: 8 in aggregate daily. The possession limit is four times the daily bag limit. A portion of Carbon County within the following boundary: Beginning at the junction of Route 72 and the Wyoming-Montana state line, then northerly along said route to Bridger, then northerly along Hwy. 310 to Edgar, then east on the Edgar-Pryor Road to the Crow Indian Reservation boundary, then southerly and easterly along said boundary to the west shore of Big Horn Lake, then southerly along said shore to the Wyoming-Montana state line, then west along said state line to its junction with Route 72, the point of beginning

I stand corrected.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back