Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Christmas Tunage for a Wednesday

Thank you Dave. I do like that tune, thank you so very much

I can't believe someone hasn't put up Jeff's tune ---Redneck's 12 days of Christmas

There are so many beautiful Christmas songs sang by so many good artists, it is hard to choose one, but I think I will go with

Elvis, Blue Christmas. I always liked that song and his voice. Thank you

Ken, do you remember the Sweet Inspirations ? They worked with him when he was in Vegas. Cissy Houston ( whitneys mother ) always said his voice was better when heard in person than when heard on a recording and I agree. My husband and I use to tease each other about cheating with Elvis and Ann Margret (-; Do you also remember Jerry Scheff, his bass playing fit Elvis to a T

Merry Christmas Everyone !

Thank you Dave. I do like that tune, thank you so very much

I can't believe someone hasn't put up Jeff's tune ---Redneck's 12 days of Christmas

There are so many beautiful Christmas songs sang by so many good artists, it is hard to choose one, but I think I will go with

Elvis, Blue Christmas. I always liked that song and his voice. Thank you

Ken, do you remember the Sweet Inspirations ? They worked with him when he was in Vegas. Cissy Houston ( whitneys mother ) always said his voice was better when heard in person than when heard on a recording and I agree. My husband and I use to tease each other about cheating with Elvis and Ann Margret (-; Do you also remember Jerry Scheff, his bass playing fit Elvis to a T

Merry Christmas Everyone !
Merry Christmas Europe

@Europe....yes, the King had some great musicians and back up singers...always
THANK YOU

what a great choice, thank you so much!

Someone recently was talking about them being on stage together and I laughed and said--well, not quite--but the magic of electronics worked very well in this case. I do like Martina's voice as well, very nice.

as an aside the one girl they show in that clip was not the only girl acting like that :) Just for fun and if time permits you fellows need to google Elvis singing Love Me Tender in Las Vegas and watch him walking through the crowd kissing every girl and every girl kissing him . Classic Elvis, Classic response to Elvis.

o.k. I am out---MERRY CHRISTMAS boys and girls !

Last edited:
Back