Chicks and BIG PRONGHORNS

Greenhorn

After tagging a buck opening day in WY last fall, and on my way home, I ran into some hunters. They were in a Jeep with big spotters hanging out. Obviously seriously hunting lopes, I decided to stop and talk with them. It was a very freindly man and wife from Texas, Dan and Linda. We looked at my goat (measured it) and discussed the area. I mentioned another good antelope that I had seen in the vacinity. We talked for about 30 minutes, shook hands, exchanged business cards and parted ways.

A couple months passed and I got a call from Dan, in Texas. He apparently took the goat I mentioned to him that evening we met,a borderline B&C goat. He then began to tell me of his wife's Texas antelope from this year, with 19-20" length and superb mass.

Here's a photo that was on the B&C web-site. It's a real GIGANTO. I believe this couple has a good number of B&C goats in the record book from various areas. Dan also took a B&C WY mule deer 2 years ago in southern WY.

JB

Protector of Innocent Idiots
wow!!!!!!!!
thats a real pig!.......JB

D

Deerslayer

Good goat!...I'm still looking,.....best so far my guide tells me is pushing 15"...and he oughta know. Lots of nice bucks, but none like that!
DS

Cutthroat

I got the lowdown on this BIG antlope. I was cruising the B&C record book homepage and ran across the antelope. It is posted on week 29 on their pics page.

HUNTER: Linda J. McBride

CATEGORY: pronghorn

SCORE: 89-2/8 points

DATE: 2000

There now we all know how big it is!!!!!!! And it is BIG.
Chris

Big Sky

I thought he lost his train of thought and meant to type chick's with big racks, but I was almost just as pleased to see those giant horns...almost;)

danr55

Stop teasin' you guys. All this talk about chicks and horns and big racks, and me with no tag and no vacation. Oh, and no chicks.
:cool: