Checking cams got real exciting

HS, Same area but on the right side of the drainage instead of the left. i will email you the location. i took Draathtars suggestion and decided to get it next weekend instead.

A friend just went to get his camera last night and it was stolen. would love to see the SOB get caught. That is why i put mine in chitholes, it would suck to have it stolen.

Last edited:
I know there are a couple guys that hunt a couple of the basins I put cams in. I left a note in a plastic baggie behind my cam. Basically said, one hunter to another, we both like this basin, please leave the cam alone. I will share the pics with you, my email is at the bottom, tear it off and take it with you.

PS. If this cam is stolen or ruined, I will make sure the whole flathead valley knows about this basin, and where the trail is into it. There will be so many people in here, the elk will be gone.

The worst threat to an elk hunter is letting his "spot" be know to the world. That is my threat to whomever finds my cams and gets some BS idea that he "owns' the whole basin.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flight343
Back