Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

CHECK OUT THIS BULL!

CONGRATS on NOT yet getting him...... BUT, If you don't get him soon..... ALL my BIG A$$ DEER and Elk will burry this Medioker bull you think you're getting ;) HHA

GOOD luck !!!!!!

did you guys ever see the 500+ bull taken in AZ last year? I got a picture and never seen it anywhere else.

Schmalts,
Ask Danr55 or Greenhorn. They may have seen it before. ;)

Oak

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colorado Oak:
Schmalts,
Ask Danr55 or Greenhorn. They may have seen it before. ;)

Oak
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I will post the pic when i get time, its so big its scary. I dont know what the circumstances are because i havent heard anything about it but that it was from the reservation.

That bull wasnt taken last year.. everyone and there brother say it is every year.... here is some info on it

Let me find the link....

Delw

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Delw:
That bull wasnt taken last year.. everyone and there brother say it is every year.... here is some info on it

Let me find the link....

Delw
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> yep, you are correct. i was told that

Weelll, I'm back from my hunt in CO and did not score but had a hell of a bow hunt! First afternoon out I called a 6x6 in and got a shot a 28 yds. Lucky me, I clipped a tiny twig that sent my arrow hard to the left by about 8 inches - perfectly squaring the shoulder blade... ZERO penetration and the arrow snapped off at the insert.

The next 5 days I was on 4 different bulls and had shot opportunities at smallish 4x4's and let them go in hopes of something a little bigger. Worked several nice 5x5's but could never get clear shots - even though they were inside 25 yards several times... Could have skewered several cows but I was after the bone and well I came home with NODDA!!!

Great hunt and had a blast - the hunt was great in my opinion even though I did'nt score. Maybe next year?!?

Cute little Raghorn.. ?? Hmm. Seems I've seen that one before also. After the ass chewin I got last time, I will reserve comment until someone else makes an appraisal. That is a big bull regardless of the who/where/when.....

...but it's not the bull that I posted earlier this year..

:cool:

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-30-2002 14:42: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

That's the Shipsey bull rifle-killed on Arizona's San Carlos Apache Reservation in '97. Non-typical that ended up scoring about 487 if I remember correctly. Not in B&C due to previous serious hunting infractions up in western Canada ...

No doubt the same critter in both photos.....

.....man, how bad would that suck to be disallowed due to a past of serious hunting infractions! :eek: ....he must have a pretty seroius track record to be denied on any future game harvests because of his past actions........any info on what the guy did to earn it?

I believe it had something to do with the taking of wild sheep several years ago in western Canada (involved an area closed to hunting; don't know the particulars) ...

Lv2hnt

Back